[E-Mail Appeal] KimchiCheesy's/Superrock2020's indefinite ban appeal

• Official Post

1. Minecraft name:

KimchiCheesy

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):

John Shartan#3036

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban:

A few months ago this year, maybe March.

4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:

As you might know back in 2019, I got perm banned for bypassing bans once. Then I started trolling for revenge.

For whatever reason, I thought that by trolling the server I would somehow regain its trust. Luckily that's ancient history

and I've been forgiven ever since. Some months ago I wanted to re-enact those times in an ironic way, so I started doing little trollings, then I griefed some

city thing and spammed some stuff in chat about destroying totalfreedom or something, basically imitating some silly tantrum

I would've had back then. But I didn't mean anything by it. (Sorry to whoever built that city by the way, in retrospect I shouldn't have destroyed it just for a stupid prank). So that's all.

5. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above?

Yes.

Second E-Mail:

I forgot to mention, even though it was just meant to be ironic I want to let you know that I still feel really feel bad about what I did, and I won't do it again. That was just uncalled for.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK