Allow the current notice to be dismissed

Please be advised that we are still in the process of maturing the new website & forum, as a result there is a lot of activities that are still a WIP that the team are working through.

I'm well aware at this point.

ピバラ。

• Official Post

Please be advised that we are still in the process of maturing the new website & forum, as a result there is a lot of activities that are still a WIP that the team are working through.

I'm well aware at this point.

It's intentionally not able to be dismissed while the forum has significant work done to it, it'll simply be removed when I'm happier with the overall state of things.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• It's intentionally not able to be dismissed while the forum has significant work done to it, it'll simply be removed when I'm happier with the overall state of things.

Understandable, but I can't help but find it as pretty intrusive. I'll just configure ublock to remove it for now.

Make sure you remove the filter when it gets removed, or you might miss an important announcement ;P

• Official Post

It's intentionally not able to be dismissed while the forum has significant work done to it, it'll simply be removed when I'm happier with the overall state of things.

Understandable, but I can't help but find it as pretty intrusive. I'll just configure ublock to remove it for now.

As a general rule of thumb going forward, I'll only be using ones that aren't able to be dismissed where there's something that is time sensitive like this and that will only be there for a short amount of time. Appreciate it's not to everyone's taste but hopefully you can appreciate why it's there.

• wild1145 July 19, 2022 at 9:51 PM

Closed the thread.