Admin Application - keli5

• Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist?

Yes, I've read the checklist and any applicable links that were on the checklist. I meet all of the requirements and agree to the standards listed.

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online?

keli5 - Central Daylight Time (US/Canada), GMT -5:00.

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum?

11/21/21

Do you have a discord account?

letters#7806

What describes you best?

Student.

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

I've been hobby programming for about 3 years. I'm most familiar with Python and JavaScript, but I'm open to learning new programming languages if the need arises. I publish some of my work at https://github.com/keli5 .

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties?

Depending on school, likely several times a week, 2-3 days a week at the absolute worst.

Names of admins that have recommended you?

I don't have any recommendations as of yet, I'm not sure where to ask as the checklist just says "Admin Information" which doesn't seem to exist here anymore.

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum?

No.

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin?

I've been frequenting TF again for the last few months after getting a new PC, even though over the past few years or so I've come on and off now and then. I spend a lot of time moderating a few smaller discord servers with friends, and de-escalating conflicts. I enjoy talking to the people on TF, being helpful to people where I can, and solving problems, so a server like TF with a smaller, tight-knit "main" community seems like a good time.

What continent do you live on?

North America.

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc?

Yes.

Have you read and understood the note(s) below?

Yes.

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes. All of my account passwords are different, generated by Firefox's secure-password feature.

keli5

:!:trans rights are human rights! :!:

• I am neutral I am not a big fan of new admin apps becuase most of the time once they get admin they just become inactive and only become active once they are close to losing admin or they already lost admin

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588

• Vouch. When I've spoken to you on Discord you've shown the maturity worthy of an administrative position on this server. And you're pretty active.

PS: I recommend using an encrypted password database like KeePassXC (or the Windows-only original, KeePass) over a browser password database as they may not always be the safest. Programs for extracting browser passwords on Windows already exist, however I'm not too sure if any exist for Linux because Chromium, at the very least, uses Linux's keyring system which to my knowledge is encrypted. As a bonus of using KeePass, you can put the database on a removable drive and there's no need to sync your browser profile (and maybe saved passwords if they're seperate?) between devices. Plus, I don't think Firefox generates passwords as long and unique as they should be.

• Vouch, they're very active, mature and knowledgeable.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• It's very delayed so I apologise, but this application has quite a number of votes, all of which are vouches so I am more than happy to approve this application.

Welcome to the team!

I've added you on both the discord and forum, but when you get in-game you will need to be added manually once you're online. Congratulations.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.