Missing Items in Shop (And certain items unobtainable)

• So I can't be the only one to have noticed this but the shop doesn't have some items ready to buy (e.g. enderpearls) that would otherwise need you to spend money on super expensive spawners to get or tedious methods. Of course I don't expect every item in the game to be in the shop but considering how similar items are in it, it would just make sense to add them.

Also noticed there's literally no way (obvious at least) to get a wither skeleton skull. No wither skeleton spawners, no item from shop, not even a way through slimefun. It basically locks out any soulbound items or spawning the wither.

If there is a way and i'm not seeing it some help would be appreciated, but if there isn't, some temporary auctions for them in the auction house would be a huge help (and other similar items that are hard to get) until they get properly added into the shop.

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

• Hooke_ July 31, 2022 at 11:46 AM

Closed the thread.