Indefinite Suspension Return - DragonSlayer2189

• This suspension is about your former admin status and i believe that it should be addressed (rather than your former exec/mb status).

You were admin for quite a nice period, hell you even applied to senior (as mentioned in ashaz's comment).
    Unfortunately in this nice road, it seems that you had a period of poor taste jokes that (some) have led you to be suspended numerous times.
    In addition to that you've made some strange comment that your jokes hide your pain or something like that, then also say it was in some joking manner.
    I would have expected that you acknoweldge all of these incidents until now, mature a little and learn from them, but somehow you keep getting in this mess?

I hate to say this, but it seems that you have some inabillity to mature and learn from your mistakes.
    Until you will overcome that, I can't see you as fit for admin.
    Object.

taah he handled his suspension maturely

I’m trying to see your side with this, but I can’t find any real evidence of dragon handling this suspension maturely.

When we were talking about what he did in the admin-discussion channel on Discord, Dragon was adamant that he would not be suspended and that he didn’t need to be suspended. He was arguing with all of us, with his main point being that he did not deserve to be suspended.

Immediately after his suspension, he asked to “speak with Steven privately” which I suspect was relating to how his suspension was “unfair”.

Then he made a month long joke in which he threatened to do the exact thing he was suspended for.

When I told him that there was evidence that he had leaked teams, this was his response -

Awesome, I can't wait for evidence to appear from the sky, let me know when the alien UFO flies over, abducts you, and tells you the juicy secrets lmao 🤣

If I’m missing anything out, please tell me.

• In and of itself, it's still hard for me to justify what you did to get suspended in the first place. For this incident back in April, you made the effort to try and leak something which wasn't that important.. meaning you were aware there were risks to what you were doing.. and yet you still went along with it. Surely the joke couldn't have been that funny.

In the days directly following your suspension, you sent these messages.

That same day, you followed up with this.

Now, you immediately did say you were joking.. but I'm just adding this to show what myself and others were seeing from this.

Granted, for that first message you had just discovered the cache, but you immediately followed it up with having a backup of the entire teams chat. (You later made it clear you had deleted this backup however)

You added this an hour later, and I'll note this was 2 days after you had initially been suspended.

There's too much of it, but around this time there was plenty of you being cryptic when confronted about what this "May 3rd" was going to entail.

I mean.. you should be able to see why we were thinking what we were thinking.

And here we have the first unnecessary note towards redeastwood, a former executive I might add. Completely out of nowhere, too, given that he was quieter than myself and a few others in criticising your behaviour over this "reveal."

Wait.. did you not say you deleted your data?

Why would you send this if you weren't insinuating a leak?

And here's the second immature and unnecessary lash out at redeastwood, who had literally done nothing wrong whatsoever lmao. For some reason, he'd been the target of your cryptic messages for weeks, though.

Now, you never intended to leak anything, and from what I've gathered after you came clean on the situation, you were just being intentionally vague to see what conclusions we all jumped to. But.. along that line you clearly dropped the type of details to back up the idea you might be a disgruntled former admin going out with a bang by leaking shit.

My point in all these screenshots is that, days after being suspended for making a silly joke that went too far.. you decided to spend the next month making a more orchestrated and drawn out silly joke which only really served to wind up and annoy the staff team you're now attempting to rejoin, targeting one user in particular in the process. That's not learning your lesson, nor is it handling your suspension maturely.

Even if you're not planning to reinstate immediately, I don't feel it is anywhere near a fit enough window to lift the indefinite suspension, so it's an objection from me.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   RedEastWood he's not as bad and we've had much worse people in admin positions. also he isn't legally obliged to delete teams data and unless i see him actually leaking shit then i won't change my mind. he's a mature person imo but doesnt know when to make jokes and when not to, common mistake

taah he’s a mature person imo but doesnt know when to make jokes and when not to

Is it just me, or have you just described textbook immaturity? Not knowing when to joke and when to not make jokes isn't exactly a sign of being mature.. especially as you said he dealt with the suspension maturely by hinting at further leaks for a month.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

taah unless i see him actually leaking shit then i won’t change my mind.

His suspension was for actually leaking teams data, and then threatened to leak more.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Object, while I feel that your initial suspension might've been slightly undeserved, the fact remains that you leaked an Executive-Only Teams message. Leaking little shit like that often times than not leads to leaking bigger things. That's why, in places where privacy and not leaking shit is essential, I've found punishing people for leaking small things something that saves time down the line.

The actions you did and said because of your suspension (May 15th etc) were very immature, and is one of the biggest reasons I'm objecting.

I'm usually one for forgiveness, however you've been forgave far too many times and haven't seemed to permanently change your behaviour since your previous suspensions.

• Seeing the response to this post I am going to withdraw this request and take some time to work on myself more. Clearly I had seen what I had done as something not very harmful to the server, but after reading your comments, I see now the severity of my actions and how my behavior after my suspension was unacceptable regardless of my own intent of it. Once again I apologize to anyone I have affected with my actions, and if anyone has any suggestions for how I can work to better myself and learn from the mistakes I have made, I’d be happy to talk.