Indefinite Suspension Return - DragonSlayer2189

@' 5 ' but I still consider you fit for AECD.

While i thank you for your kind words I do have to point out that, should I chose to reinstate, it would be as an Admin and not as an executive position, as I was suspended from my administrator role, I was only removed from my executive role and not suspended meaning if i wanted to I could theoretically re-apply for an executive role anytime i want

@' 5 ' so this seems like it is personal

what

if you take a gander at the threads he provided above

not only did he leak chats as a joke in previous times he gave himself console access as a ‘joke’. he also knew exactly what he was doing given he trolled us with the idea of a ‘revelation’

it’s socially inept to make an armless joke to an amputee. it’s socially inept to use a lightly offensive word. it’s stupid, negligent and incompetent to do the mistakes dragon did on four different occasions

to say this is all personal is ignorant at best

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• @' 5 ' he also sent screenshots of his MS teams file cache size when “revealing” May 5th (or whenever it was). i know it was a joke but it just demonstrates that he didnt learn anything from the suspension.

@' 5 ' he was never scared, he only had a sort of “try me bitch” attitude about it. because he knew you were full of shit and he was never your friend.

ur right

DragonSlayer2189 if i wanted to I could theoretically re-apply for an executive role anytime i want

I should highlight while technically true, it's highly unlikely you'll actually be permitted to hold any role of significant trust for the foreseeable future given your attitude to the Ms teams leaks and your continued threats to leak more... At the moment for the security and privacy of our executive channels I would be actively blocking you from actually holding any sort of executive role, and am honestly not exactly trusting of your return as as an admin at the current time given its only the last couple of weeks that I've seen you not going out your way to suggest you're going to leak / are reinstating for anything other than your title.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

Luke not only did he leak chats as a joke in previous times he gave himself console access as a ‘joke’. he also knew exactly what he was doing given he trolled us with the idea of a ‘revelation’

Once again not going to defend myself in regards to the whole joking thing, but there was going to be a project reveled in that video i was going to make for that, and that project being revealed was what i was refering to, I didn't even have access to anything that i could reveal or expose about the teams or the admin team at the time if i wanted to

• @'Ryan' this is fair, I do hope that the way i handled things in private were acceptable to you, I tried to conduct myself with the upmost professionalism when it came to that side of things, even if i was goofing off in the public eye. also video was in on it so i don't know how you didn't know that i wasn't actually going to reveal anything

DragonSlayer2189 also video was in on it so i don’t know how you didn’t know that i wasn’t actually going to reveal anything

To avoid confusion: I wasn't actually involved in whatever Dragon was plotting. He simply told me what he was up to and after he gave me permission to disclose it to the Seniors, so I had noted it was a nothing burger from the very beginning in the Senior channels but it seemed nobody paid any attention to what I said.

image.png

• i know it’s ironic coming from me but frankly dragon you’re immature. these jokes have gotten you in trouble so many times and nobody but you apparently seems to find humor in them. i highly doubt your going to be reinstated now or any time soon based on the communities response and that may honestly be for the better. i’m not going to say totalfreedom had any key affect on my life but sense i stopped being super active my life had genuinely improved. i used to consider myself the awkward unfunny kid but i really don’t anymore. i don’t know you personally so i’m not gonna make any assumptions here but that’s how it went for me and i’m sure many others. it’s sorta crazy that such a big part of my development as a human is linked to a minecraft server but that’s just how it goes I guess. sometimes it’s best to let go and move on and if you feel at all like i do or did i would recommend that. best of luck to ya tho

• VVVVVVouch. he is a greate admin. i want to see him back...unless i didnt read the posts above. object.
    unless i reconsider? vouch...again. idc about ur jokester pranks and admin leaks, just be sure not to make those miestakes again, k?

Is this the end?

• object
    i don't think you should be forgiven so easily, you have wasted so many chances that i find it hard to believe that you won't waste another one.
    (plus you're literally top 1 on the most unfunny admins list)

• I will vouch. I doubt Dragon has done the worst thing he could as executive, as there has been much worse players let on the server that have been admin or given some sort of rank / title in the server. I believe as his executive position he did a great job and he is usually helpful and supportive when it comes to developer discussions. I also believe he handled his suspension maturely and despite the unnecessary jokes that were repetitive, he never meant any true harm, and he was upfront about everything.