Indefinite Suspension Return - DragonSlayer2189

• I am posting this discussion per part 1 of the following policy:
    https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/39-staff-ind…18-january-2022
    As such, this thread will be detailing information regarding my indefinite suspension and what happened. But before I get into that I want to say that while I am appealing my Indefinite Suspension through this post, I do not wish to reinstate anytime soon, I simply wish to have that option available to me should I ever wish to return in the future.

On April 24th, 2022, I was suspended for leaking admin exclusive resources, this was after I was in a call with well known jokester and ex-AEO Fionn, and in said call, I decided it would be funny to "leak" something from the teams, and so I leaked the following message:

After this, Fionn decided it would be funny to jokingly make a "Regarding DragonSlayer2189" thread, which i had figured everyone else would also understand was a joke, as the image which was shared is leaking information which is both outdated, and already known about after Ryan had canceled the project. However, It was not seen this way, especially due to a recent scandal I had not known about at the time regarding ginlang's suspension, in which he leaked admin chat to another player among other things resulting in him being removed.

Admittedly, this was all a result of my own lack of judgement, I should have known better than to have done what I did purely for the sake of a joke. and I hope that you all will forgive me for what I have done. I also would like to briefly apologize for my actions following my suspension, in which I had decided to take the opportunity to troll some people by naming a date and then letting people make assumptions on what would happen on said date by being cryptic and shit, I went too far with this joke in some places and while I have apologized privately to those I know I had hurt, I would also like to publicly apologize to anyone else who felt attacked by this.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me through discord (DragonSlayer2189#2186) or just leave a comment on this post and I will try to answer them promptly, thank you.

• for the admin chat leak, it doesnt seem like there were any ill intentions or any real harm done.

as for the may 15 thing, ill wait for the people who you apologized to vote. im leaning towards vouch but i want to get their opinion to get a better understanding of what happened before i vote

neutral for now

edit: after reading other people’s posts, object

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

• i have never objected more to an reinstatement than this one. you had a stupid ass “joke” in which you insinuated that you’d leak more admin shit, you suggested that you would leak teams stuff, you said that you would “expose” me (without any care of asking me about it). please don’t reply to this with the common “ oh it was just a joke”, that’s a fucking stupid excuse (you use it a lot)

i get that this isn’t the actual application, but I’m just saying it anyways

• I object you have been removed from admin a lot and even if you do become a admin again you will most likely get removed again for making another joke by doing something dumb like last time

DragonSlayer2189 intentionally harmed the community or anyone in it

Then why did you impersonate someone as a joke then

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588

•   Luke while I do agree that I have been punished a number of times in the past, please keep in mind the following:

• I have never repeated the same mistakes, and each time I have come back I have tried my best to be more mature and not make as dumb of mistakes
    • None of my suspensions have really been for anything too bad, and I have never actively or intentionally harmed the community or anyone in it
    • Most of my past punishments were due to me being suspended/banned by seth, pardoned by fionn, then like an hour later suspended and banned again
  • I firmly object.

If you look at everything detailed in your post, it roots from a singular factor - your terrible sense of humour. This is not the first time, nor the second time, and I believe it's not the third time you've been suspended for this behaviour before. Your actions have been repeated throughout your time in this community, in various forms, and at times have disastrous effects.

In my eyes, your severe misjudgement and your lack of self control renders you unfit for admin.

DragonSlayer2189 I have never repeated the same mistakes, and each time I have come back I have tried my best to be more mature and not make as dumb of mistakes

you go too far with your dumbass jokes and you’ve been doing it legit for years which is the ultimate source of your suspension

DragonSlayer2189 None of my suspensions have really been for anything too bad, and I have never actively or intentionally harmed the community or anyone in it

I’d say leaking chats and terrorising red for weeks after was quite bad

if I had access at the moment I’d go through all your suspensions but I know for a fact it isn’t as you’re saying

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Following your suspension, you made retarded jokes, especially the "May 15" shit that gave the impression you were going to leak more admin shit along with making an "expose" of RedEastWood. The "May 15" shit put people on edge as a result. You, to me, are unfit for admin because of this excess immaturity, your retarded "jokes" and until you show noticeable behaviour changes, you will continue to be seen as unfit for admin.

Also, regardless if the thing in teams was old or not, there is no excuse to share things from there, especially since it's not your business to share 'canceled' or otherwise old projects on the forums without permission of Ryan. I'm also sure you were at one point told that you're not allowed to share things from there.

I Object.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

DragonSlayer2189 I have never repeated the same mistakes, and each time I have come back I have tried my best to be more mature and not make as dumb of mistakes

I beg to differ.

In November 2020, you were suspended for impersonating an ex-TF member. You "forgot" there was a rule about it.

In June of last year, you attempted to apply for Senior Admin. During the time your application was open, you joke smited an operator who you "thought" was an admin. You justified this smite by saying that your "joking" relieves your pain.

If abusing power is your way of exaggerating your sense of humour, then this is not the place for you.

Luke if I had access at the moment I’d go through all your suspensions but I know for a fact it isn’t as you’re saying

I will not comment on the going to far with the jokes, as I totally agree with that being my biggest flaw, but to save you the trouble I have been keeping records of my past suspensions and will go through and list them, and link the ones which are avalible

1) June 30th, 2020: Forum sanctioned following me pissing off polaris and saying "too bad" a bunch
    https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/67441/f…ragonslayer2189
    2) July 27th, 2020: Suspended for one day following me orbiting a bunch of people
    https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/67771/s…on-dragonslayer
    3) September 29th(ish), 2020: Indefinitely suspened after gaining console access and using it to re-add someone to the mb list who was jokingly removed by Darth (Forum post not available) this is my only record of it:
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/73…150/unknown.png
    4) September 30th, 2020: New Permban/Indef Suspension request was made by forum user "Luke" after I had been pardoned by fionn (Forum post not available) this is my only record of it:
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/73…160/unknown.png
    This request was approved on October 2nd, 2020

Following this, I then made an Appeal thread on the 20th (also unavailable) this thread was never processed as the server was deleted by seth on the 26th of October, 2020, and I was pardoned and made an admin again after providing assistance with getting the server running again using the files i had access to from my Perm Ban.

5) November 29th, 2020: was Indefitely Suspended after I had made a joke in poor taste in which I made a forum account and MC/YT account with the name "Nathaniel428" on one of lyicx's streams:
    https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/248-dragonsl…89-suspension/6
    6) December 2nd, 2020: Was forum banned permanently for the same reason:
    https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/246-dragon/31
    this was appealed on the 10th of december:
    https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/331-forum-ba…ragonslayer2189
    but the indef suspension wasn't appealed until March 17th, 2021:
    https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/1104-indefin…gonslayer2189/3

Following this I was much more mature and tried my best not to get into any trouble, which brings us to the thing i am appealing here

in total:
    1 temp forum sanction
    1 Indef forum ban
    1 temp suspension (1 day)
    4 Indef suspentions (including this one)
    1 Pardon

• After seeing what you did after you were suspended (mainly the QAnon tier may 15th thing), I really do not feel comfortable vouching for this. Whatever underlying problem that keeps manifesting itself as these "jokes" that end up hurting other people needs to be addressed, 'less you just end up doing the same thing again.

ピバラ。

DragonSlayer2189 Following this I was much more mature and tried my best not to get into any trouble,

This aged like milk.

If you truly "matured" as you claimed to have following your suspension, the whole 'May 15' and RedEastWood thing wouldn't have happened following your suspension.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• @'wxtermelon' it was still roughly a year gap between this and my last incident so I'd like to think that shows at least some sign of growth, also from my point of view, how I handled things during this time was much more professional, at least in terms of private interactions

• i vouch!

you’ve acted inappropriately for the sake of jokes that didn’t land, and your social skills seem below average right now. that’ll land you in situations that could be avoided, and i hope you’ll learn from those situations.

we have never been close enough to consider each other friends, but I still consider you fit for AECD.

I was very active in the TF discord when this all unfolded between late April and late May. i vividly remember that anyone with any opinion about it joked about it and did not take it seriously. people joked that it might be a diss track, an album, or some type of art project. it kept getting rescheduled due to family emergencies and health crises, and was put off for the last time because you “haven't recorded the choreographed dance scenes yet and feel to sick to do that atm”. if it were an exposé, i don’t think you’d choreograph a dance for it. at least i’d hope not. i’m saying it was clear that it was always going to be something silly and that we are all smart enough to have known that then and now. red hadn’t done anything in a long time leading up to that which would be liable to get exposed. i mention that because he explicitly said as much more than once. he was never scared, he only had a sort of “try me bitch” attitude about it. because he knew you were full of shit and he was never your friend.

so this seems like it is personal. you are not wanted in leadership positions because those above find you awkward and unconfident and so they don’t want you to hold executive power. it started with banter on both sides, you took a joke too far, and he ran with it with the enthusiasm and dedication of a footballer faking an injury. he’s just tired of your shit. my vouch and my perspective can only go so far. you will have trouble actually getting voted back into anything until you demonstrate having a lot more chill. i simply think the suspension barrier makes it needlessly harder for you to make a comeback.

@'wxtermelon' What’s the benefit of his return?

you of all people ought to sympathize with Dragon rather than fan the flames. that’s a very heartless way to ask for more info. he hurt nobody and can redeem himself. if not in this thread, eventually, and he’s gonna remember you said that about him.