Indefinite Ban Request - maceslick/maceplayz1/MidnightCreeper_

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • NB: I am on mobile right now, so if you are reading this the request is not complete to my satisfaction. The HTTPD punishment log page crashes my browser when I try to view it on mobile. However, there's enough proof of a section 1.

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:
    Code
    maceplayz1:  
      uuid: 'eb8582fa-1c86-497d-a242-3c95f2e490fb'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Serial Troll'  
    Code
    maceslick:  
      uuid: 'f7dce692-2c74-4007-b7df-0e64b479b172'  
      ips:  
    Code
    MidnightCreeper_:  
      uuid: '76640f48-ec49-448c-a190-7aba26e9269d'  
      ips:  
    1. What did they do?

User is a serial troll, frequently spamming both messages and false reports. They also, across their three accounts, have plenty of punishment log entries and have been banned from the discord for using an alt to bypass the server banned role. Now.. most of the evidence for the spamming and such is not worthy of a section 1 offence, but I feel the reasoning should go down as "Serial Troll" as opposed to harming the server since they have routinely been breaking rules.

1. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

1b
    1a

1. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

These are just some examples of the chat/report spam. There is a lot of it.. and I haven't had time to show more rn.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/87…-10-45_Trim.mp4
    Blatantly trying to crash the server, which is the main cause behind this request.

1. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

None that aren't otherwise mentioned but as they have alts I may update this request.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I Vouch and am a witness. He has trolled me in discord DMs before as well.

Today, on 7/5/22, the server went down for an unrelated reason and he had the audacity to say this in the hub which prompted him to be banned for a day and then bypass his hub ban as maceslick.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Vouch, I suppose. I wanted to give them more chances at redeeming themself, but I suppose this is what it's come to.

...Also going to note that I remember them repeatedly trying to get back at Alco for happening to be the one online to day-ban them a few times...