IxGamerXL although I lost all nine saved hotbars

Do you still have tour old pc? Your saved hotbars are located at C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hotbar.nbt (unless you changed the folder in the launcher)

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

Tizz Do you still have tour old pc? Your saved hotbars are located at C:\Users<name>\AppData\Roaming.minecraft\hotbar.nbt (unless you changed the folder in the launcher)

I only had my laptop back then, and now I have a new PC, which caused most of my laptop data to be missing till I get it back. I can see about recovering it through connecting a monitor to the laptop, since after all, there is a LOT of data stuck in the laptop, like rbxassetids, pictures, VBS files, old minecraft worlds and texture packs, etc.

My laptop was white-screened once, and then twice, which then it never really changed anymore. I suspect it's just a faulty monitor appended to the laptop, but hopefully it's not worse than I think it is. If it isn't worse, I can use my phone as a form of middle hardware, where I can then move old data from my laptop over to my newer PC.

As for my current situation, It's more complicated than simply doing it. I have a lot of things going on, and getting old data is pretty far from the todo list, but I should be able to bump it to the top with the right time.

My phone has been doing the heavy lifting for the entire time I couldn't use either, with my newer PC not at home, and my laptop blank screened.

IxGamerXL I suspect it’s just a faulty monitor

It looks like so, a white screen is a symptom of a faulty LCD cable or board, an external display or hooking the internal drive to your new pc would probably do the trick. 🙂

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager