i just want to play the game

• dinglėrus
    6/30 1:21 am cst
    chatting
    this guy in the chat was being stupid and saying he was gonna ddos and "sql injection" the server so i start mocking him, then when the admin bans him he also bans me cause he thinks i helped him too then when a hub moderator starts talking to me he decides to mute me for a day in the lobby for being on his nerves because im mad cause all i want to do is build and now i cant

• sql inject* and vouch.
    maceplayz1/midcreeper_ started spamming "can i ddos", then after "or can i do sql injection?"

i see that you clearly tried mocking him, and you clearly did no harm to this server, nor threatned it with all seriousness>!
    also dam lucky to get banned by R.Wild XD!<

Is this the end?

• vouch. the jokes were in bad taste but it wasn’t bannable. the same happened to people obviously over 20 saying they’re under 13 in response to noah’s ban. ryan is the archenemy of sarcasm.

we owe temp ban appeals the same validity as indef ban appeals. if not pardoned, this punishment may be used as ammo in the future by an admin to unfairly paint a picture of repeated abuse.

the guy could always turn around and do something actually bannable, but until then i’d give the benefit of the doubt.

@' 5 ' ryan is the archenemy of sarcasm.

I am a fan of sarcasm but at least in Freedom-01 they were just spamming exactly the same shit as the other person. There was nothing in the messages to suggest they were not making a threat and were indeed taking the piss out of the other person, else I would have encouraged the ripping the shit out of the idiot threatening to dos / hack us.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK