Haxwarz - Reinstatement Application

RedEastWood The point he made was that you made this reinstatement just 12 minutes after you joined for the first time.

Good day! I mean like really, is it possible to create a reinstatement application after just 12 minutes of joining the server. I would have to ask for a benefit of the doubt that I indeed played in the server weeks ago. It's just that I didn't gather evidence as I didn't predict that I would use it to prove on my application.

Tizz This has been written with admins failing to stay over the activity threshold in mind. He’s been away for 3 years so expect people wanting to get to know him first.

Greetings! I have read past reinstatement applications, and here's a quote from a previous application. Thank you!

erin All you need is to have 3 hours of playtime over the next 7 days to be reinstated. I am not able to check this right now, but once plan is up I will check as soon as I hear.

matscalle I already know this guy is a new player I have never seen them online ever can someone send me an old account of his to see if this is real or a joke

I can provide more emails, but please don't call me a joke. Thank you!

@'Pau' It’s just that I didn’t gather evidence as I didn’t predict that I would use it to prove on my application.

You don’t need to collect evidence - we have access to this information.

@'Pau' I would have to ask for a benefit of the doubt that I indeed played in the server weeks ago.

This is a lie

@'Pau' that I indeed played in the server weeks ago.

as has already been stated, this is a blatant lie.

ive also noticed that you've been joining and then immediately going afk, most likely just to meet the time requirements. try, i don't know, actually engaging with the community instead.

1gaah.png

• Welcome back!
    Unfortunately due to the fact that you currently don't have the 3 hours per reinstatement (as in active time rather than afk time), and the fact that you have been caught lying, i'm afraid i'll have to object.
    Good luck

• object
    you haven't met the activity requirement needed for reinstatement yet, and the fact that you deliberately lied about your playtime doesn't do you any favors.

also, from what i've found on the proboard forums, you apparently had the super admin rank since 2014 and was removed from the forums for inactivity in 2016.

furthermore, you attempt to reinstate in 2020 and said that the reason for your inactivity was due to illness, in the same app you also claimed to be super admin from 2013-2019

while i'm not 100% certain that these pictures prove anything, it's still weird to me how the info you have given here is wildly inconsistent with the info on proboards
    edit: apparently you made your first app in 2015, so not even the things that you said on your proboard account were accurate

• There's a few ways I can look at this.

Firstly, the votes. There's a lot of concern going around from a number of people - your lack of activity and engagement has been brought up as well as allegations of lying - such as the fact you didn't join weeks before this application such as you claimed, but just 19 minutes. Based on what I've read, I don't feel confident reinstating you to your position.

And then we've got the empirical way of inactivity reinstatement, which requires 3 hours of active playtime within 7 days. You only have 40 minutes after 14 days, so you fail to meet the requirements for reinstatement no matter which metric I look at.

Denied. You may reattempt in 30 days, but if you do I advise you spend more time interacting with the community.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.