Haxwarz - Reinstatement Application

1. Your Minecraft name: Paulospqr

2. If you have discord, please post your username#discriminator here: Paulospqr#7575

3. Are you using the same forum, Minecraft, and discord accounts that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you’re not an imposter. No, I created my first account in the year 2015. I registered as Paul11kd, I can provide screenshots of emails from when I first created my account on ProBoards. I used Haxwarz as my Minecraft IGN, I'm currently playing as Paulospqr. I haven't used Discord before so the one stated above is my current.

4. What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013) I held the rank of Super Admin, and I was accepted around the year 2017. I applied for Telnet-Admin around 2019 but was postponed due to inactivity (forgive me for any discrepancies with the date).

5. Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

a. For long-term inactivity? (Yes or No) If Yes, did you post an inactivity notice or did you leave without notice - please explain if no notice was left. Yes, I wasn't able to post an inactivity notice due to school. I was led on to uninstalling Minecraft and so my failure to post an inactivity notice. And for that, I apologize. Will be more responsible in the future.

1. If you were removed just for long-term inactivity or you resigned (yes to 4a or 4c above and no to 4b, d, e, and f), please skip to Q 7 otherwise you must answer this question: What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?

b. Assisted new or existing players: I first joined the server several weeks ago. I didn't create a forum account just yet, I just wanted to enjoy my time on the server again. I also wanted to get the hang of the commands once again. I spent my time playing with friends and assisting them & others from playing Minecraft at its core to using the different commands that are available on the server. If reinstated, I'll continue to help and assist responsibly as part of the administration.

2. If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties? I'll be able to do my staff duties responsibly after my class hours which are from 8:00-12:00 PM 8+ GMT.

3. Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols from ensuring you’re up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity? Yes, I have thoroughly.

4. Do you have a family member on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied. No, I do not.

@'Pau' 1. Your Minecraft Name: Haxwarz

nbd but for future applications your current IGN goes there, not whatever you’re better known as.

@'Pau' I first joined the server several weeks ago. I didn’t create a forum account just yet, I just wanted to enjoy my time on the server again. I also wanted to get the hang of the commands once again. I spent my time playing with friends and assisting them & others from playing Minecraft at its core to using the different commands that are available on the server.

records show this reinstatement was submitted at about the same time as your first time joining in however long it has been. and i mean within minutes or seconds 12 minutes (finally got around to checking it exactly) of each other. was this a lie?

your time back as Paulospqr has so far been spent doing the usual reminiscing and no more.

if you’re still eligible for reinstatement, you’re getting way too ahead of yourself. you should have waited to see if you still like the server’s culture as it has changed over time and it attracts very different people nowadays. players who only come back to revel in admin powers are very much looked down upon.

seems like an impulsive power grab.

@' 5 ' records show this reinstatement was submitted at about the same time as your first time joining in however long it has been. and i mean within minutes or seconds of each other. was this a lie?

How can you tell this? I might be confused here but do you mean that his post was on hold for however long and it was actually submitted a while ago?

• the fact you rejoin and immediately reinstate is sort of alarm bells to me given last time we spoke you were highkey powerhungry and got very mad at me for not reccing you. i’m neutral as this was a long time ago but i just need to ensure youre not yk just going for power

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• im going to object for now -- the earliest that i could find for you having joined the server was literally just today, you weren't even on for an hour, and was really only on to reminisce.
    https://transpri.de/i/0rvw3.png
    (this is in CST, by the way)

ya might want to try hanging around on the server for longer before trying to reinstate.

1gaah.png

• Good day! I would like to respond to the concerns that were raised.

@' 5 ' nbd but for future applications your current IGN goes there, not whatever you’re better known as.

Changes will be made. Thank you.

@' 5 ' nd i mean within minutes or seconds 12 minutes

I stated in my application that I didn't create an account whilst I was just playing with friends. I didn't think about going back to reclaim my position just yet.

Luke the fact you rejoin and immediately reinstate is sort of alarm bells to me given last time we spoke you were highkey powerhungry and got very mad at me for not reccing you. i’m neutral as this was a long time ago but i just need to ensure youre not yk just going for power

Greetings! I won't deny if I had acted in such a way. Since It was a long time ago, I would much rather apologize. I had lapsed before, and I would like to act in a more mature manner moving forward. Thank you!

root ya might want to try hanging around on the server for longer before trying to reinstate.

Greetings! I would take this to mind. But my application would still stand. Thank you!

@'Pau' I didn’t think about going back to reclaim my position just yet.

The point he made was that you made this reinstatement just 12 minutes after you joined for the first time.

What do you mean you didn’t think about going back to reclaim your position? It only took you 12 minutes from joining to post this, which means you started working on it sooner!

• OBJECT! Reasons below...
    rong?! vouch, wb.

MagAgentV3 Then why make the app in the first place object

he couldve thought "nah ill give it a shot"

RedEastWood I object, you come across as power-hungry (and that’s coming from me)

?! da hell r u talking about this guy just wants to reinstate and you ALREADY claim that he is power hungry like the hell

root im going to object for now – the earliest that i could find for you having joined the server was literally just today, you weren’t even on for an hour, and was really only on to reminisce.

im sorry is this a requirement??

Is this the end?

@'Freenom' im sorry is this a requirement??

they made a forum account three days ago, joined the server only just today, and aside from their first join, they've afk'd the entire time and done nothing to really show that they should be reinstated imo so my objection still stands.

1gaah.png

• @'Freenom' Yes.

fionn If it is an inactivity reinstatement, it may be approved as soon as the applicant in question has received 3 hours of active playtime on the server

This has been written with admins failing to stay over the activity threshold in mind. He's been away for 3 years so expect people wanting to get to know him first.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager