• the old ceo of blizzard had plans for a new guitarhero game and a new skylander game

https://gamer.nl/artikelen/nieu…-en-skylanders/
    what he is saying about skylanders witch i am super hyped for is that he hates that others where dumping clones on the market witch then broke the market while he found it a cool idea

so do you hope new skylanders? and if yes what should they add to a new one?

for me? i say yes and i would love a custom level creator and a way to replay old games with new skylanders and new graphics

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• also this is what the interview states

You look at all the opportunities that we get with a company like Microsoft. I’ll give you one great example. Phil and I started riffing on things for the future. I’ll give you three that are really compelling. I wanted to make a new Guitar Hero for a while, but I don’t want to add teams to do manufacturing and supply chain and QA for manufacturing. And the chip shortages are enormous.

We didn’t really have the ability to do that. I had a really cool vision for what the next Guitar Hero would be, and realized we don’t have the resources to do that. And Skylanders too. One of the great disappointments of my career is that other people came in and they came out with crappy alternatives. And they dumped all of these crappy alternatives in the market, and basically destroyed the market for what was a really cool future opportunity. If you look at Skylanders, with its hardware and manufacturing and supply chain, there are the same kinds of things that we can’t do but Microsoft can.

full interview at https://venturebeat.com/2022/01/18/bob…with-microsoft/

•   MagAgentV3 with microsoft the games will be better look at call of duty they are making the games better currently and may also do it with skylanders/guitar hero's and as you say it died but isn't dying just a long sleep so maybe its just a long sleep and skylanders can revive it

• I'd love to see another guitar hero but I feel the presence and use of clone hero makes that unlikely.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.