Appeal - hypersexual1/HS1

• Your Minecraft name: hypersexual1

The date and time you were banned. 2022-06-11

What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state “offline” if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven’t been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you’re banned when you try to return, that’s NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.

i made signs and tried them for lagging on my plot. everything seem'd good, but i thought i need to invite a second person who might have a better pc than mine. i invited AquaPlayZ. he/she/? told me that everything was indeed gud, 4 fps. he/she/? then tp'd to me again and copied the signs. minutes later, im banned.
    why i made the signs in the first place? i remember i found yurni signs with a lots of chinese letters obfusicated and over-markdowned. i thought "why i cant make mine?" and i began working. signs worked and the story starts here.
    i did NOT intended to use signs in any malicious way, i was just testing.
    im really sorry for causing lag done by my signs, not by my hands.

Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

d. I did violate one of the conduct rules but shouldn’t have been banned (state which one)
    1) Respect & remain mindful of other members of the community.

yes, i shouldnt make the signs in the first place. but i didnt intended them for malicious use.

Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred?

xen, and probably nothing. i was afk.

Have you reviewed and agree to the community guidelines (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

yes.

Is this the end?

• I've seen who reported you. Funnily enough, the same person has been reported by another player for being a general nuisance but I don't know yet if action has been taken against them.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager