Ying yang light or darkness

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Next element 3

1. Electric crystal (0) 0%
    2. Fire (1) 33%
    3. Healing (2) 67%

Fanmade the mages episode this is a diffrent time line so this wont have affect on excellentgamer1’s story

Names – light crystal and dark crystal
    Element – light and darkness

Featuring mega (other version of me) and pkz!
    Multiverse – play.totalfreedom.me – timeline – unkown

In the town yingyang there are 3 types of people the people the people who worship erebus, the people who worship Aether, and the people who worship them both.
    In this town the 2 friends pkz and mega where walking to school pkz was going to the dark school and mega to the light school as there where no dark and light schools because the parents didn‘t want that pkz and mega would learn something valuable that day they only didn’t know yet.
    After school pkz and mega saw 2 orbs with the text engraved in it ”the place where darkness and light meet is the place that you will find the answer“ they knew that it was the huge ying yang shrine in the middle of the town when they went there they saw that the orbs fit in the ying yang shrine they tried inputting them in and it worked the thing was a mysterious power made the shrine be transported down into a room with two crystals the crystals quickly flew towards the friends until the only thing they could see was light and darkness.

codium multimatter redanium sporres