Hema the blood awaits fanmade the mages story

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • What should the next crystal be 4

1. Water crystal (0) 0%
    2. Air crystal (2) 50%
    3. Freeze crystal (2) 50%

Fanmade the mages episode this is a diffrent time line so this wont have affect on excellentgamer1’s story

Name – dark red crystal
    Element - blood

Multiverse – play.totalfreedom.me – timeline – unkown

In the world named totalfreedom there is a town named hema in hema they praise the god hema the god of blood while being in war with terra in there town its realitifly peaceful if you don’t count the blood festival where they cut a drop of blood onto 10 peoples arms or the amount of blood tubes everywhere even in schools.
    In hema the young girl jira woke up to go and help her parents in the bakkery as for them it was a day off after baking a few loafs of bread she was allowed to go outside to play at the blood fountain while walking there she saw a hole she never saw while always walking this path in the days off she looked in it and saw an orb with the text engraved dark caves on an old path no one walks she thought about but didn’t know an old path around the town so she ran back home and asked her parents about an old path with caves they awnserd uhm it might be next to the school you go to jira thanked them and went to the school and saw that there was a red glow coming from the forrest she thought I never saw a red glow coming from that area that might be where I have to go she went in and found the cave the glow came from and saw the same text engraved on the door and a location the orb fits in she placed the orb in and saw a dark red crystal she picked it up and it started glowing until the only thing she could see was red

codium multimatter redanium sporres