Mentally Unstable Checks - May 2022

• It's that time again! This month's qualifying players are listed in the table below and will receive their in-game surprise and discord role in due course!

Here's who made it for May: Player Playtime
    ̲Windows2000̲ 5d 22h 55m 16s
    KaddicusAlmighty 3d 14h 19m 36s
    Alco_Rs11 3d 10h 42m
    videogamesm12 3d 3h 12m 46s
    NotPetya 3d 52m 26s
    Parkerfd9dy 3d 12m 5s
    Yurni 2d 21h 51m 51s
    GoAwayVoices 2d 15h 34m 7s
    Sayagamesm12 2d 11h 48m 48s
    AquaPlayZ 2d 8h 41m 42s

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• I like keeping the role being called mentally unstable it’s much more relaxed and if ur playing on the server that much you probably don’t care about what the role is called and you joke around with the community

Deauthorized Please change the name of this role soon

it doesn’t work like that u need to make a suggestion and then ppl need to debate whether or not to change it and then about what to change it too

just the fact that I disagree w u probably means that other people don’t share ur views either a separate thread needs to be opened

RedEastWood I like keeping the role being called mentally unstable it’s much more relaxed and if ur playing on the server that much you probably don’t care about what the role is called and you joke around with the community

Even if it's a joke, I don't think it fits all that well into a server which is actively trying to garner a larger player-base, what with the hub / networkmanager redux / etc. Maybe it's not that big of a deal, maybe I'm overreacting or whatever, but It's just how I feel about it.

ピバラ。

• Yayy, I made it!

On the note of changing the name, I personally like it, but I see how newer players/those who aren't into the server wouldn't understand it, so yeah I support changing it.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

•   burger While I agree with a name change, I also agree with you on the laid back community. As someone who used to play Bedrock, and watched as the servers grew more and more company/rigid to the point that small, community focused servers are all but extinct, I don't want to see TF get any more corporation than it already is (I'm referring to the very segmented and rigid (though undoubtedly necessary) Hierarchy of ranks and command).

With that being said, something equally casual/joking as "Mentally Unstable" should be chosen, just minus the negative connotations. "No Lifer" seems slightly better, or even "Doesn't Touch Grass"/"Hasn't Touched Grass" (I personally like this idea tbh). Something with clear ties to a meme or joke.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022