ECM/EMM team activity report

• I'm aware that activity logs in general have been left behind, and the recent, chaotic situation with TF surely didn't help with that.
    For transparency, here's what the current ECM/EMM team has been doing since my appointment:

Behind the scenes

• Reorganisation of the EMM's resources to ensure there can be continuity (reminder that I started with basically no access to the previous executive's work, if any)
    • Giving the server owner(s) proper access to the resources I've regained control of (e.g. accounts credentials)
    • Finding new, effective ways to combat generally low morale
    • Finding new ways to promote engagement based on the community's feedback on events, suggestions and miscellaneous discussions

Tangible results

• Pushed for and assisted with organisation of winter holiday events
    • Alco's appointment as my assistant
    • Took over community and events management after latest ECM's resignation
    • Ramped up the mentally unstable "club" with incentives for the top active players (new ones coming soon)
    • Fixed Votifier on as many server listings as possible
    • Updated server description with correct and clearer info
    • New server banner

WIP

• Going through all event suggestions to see which ones are worth working on (DeadSavior has started with one, we need builders)
    • Getting full access to some places we're still locked out from
    • A brand-new, catchy server description (long version on website, short version on listings)
    • New promotional video (for reference, I like the vibe in the one by kanst)
    • Looking into changing the events system into a more viable and versatile setup for the future

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

Tizz Ramped up the mentally unstable “club” with incentives for the top active players (new ones coming soon)

are you giving them like 5k each or something. i think rewarding the mentally unstable people with extra funds was something i wanted to do but never really executed for some reason idfk

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

Allink Other servers with ranks similar to our “mentally unstable” rank usually go for calling it something nice like “Regular” or “Trusted”.

I don't think it was intended to be a role like that, just a joke role for people who play too much.

• @'Miasmus.' If it is a joke, as you say, nobody finds it funny. And I certainly don't think the reward for playing on a server on a regular basis gets you a role called "mentally unstable". Not a very rewarding label, in my opinion.

•   Allink I believe it started as a joke Discord role but, since we're giving it more visibility in our attempts to reward in game activity, a more appropriate title would probably be considered if there's support for that.

matscalle since they're the newest suggestions, they'll probably need a bit of time before the suggestion queue is processed.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager