Senior Admin Application - Tizz91

• 1. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
    Tizz91, GMT+1 (+2 with DST)

2. Do you have a Discord account? If so, post your username#discriminator here.
    Tizz#3581

3. What date were you appointed to Admin? At least 12 months of active participation must have passed since your initial promotion date.
    Apr 24, 2021

4. Unlike Admin, Senior Admin is primarily a leadership position and you must be able to lead other admins in a mature manner and be a responsible representative of Total Freedom. Provide a paragraph of your accomplishments and why you think you’d made a good Senior Admin.
    Ever since I started my journey within this community, I've quickly established myself as a reliable and helpful member who's able to handle issues in a mature manner, and this can be seen from the feedback I've received in my various role applications and other occasions. During my time as an admin, I've helped players in multiple ways, such as informing them on the rules as well as giving guidance to rule breakers. I've also assisted both new and old admins in the usage of our plugins by sharing my knowledge and experience with them. I've trained or helped train newly appointed admins, to much success. I often give my opinions, but I also ask others when I believe an agreement is necessary. This will not change if I were to be approved for this role, as I believe I still have a lot to learn from the more experienced members. I've always promoted unity and determination as I believe they are some of the most valuable qualities for a team, and are paramount for the community to survive. This is what ultimately led me to fill the position of EMM, and I believe that we must be confident and firm in our mentality, else we will not progress as a server.

5. How often will you be able to perform administrative duties? (Including the server, forum, and Discord). State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week.
    Several times a week

6. Names of Senior Admins who have recommended you. You are required to have at least 1 recommendation.
    Cacteu  JagWire  RedEastWood

7. Have you read and understood the note below? (Yes or no).
    Yes

Note: If someone asks you a direct question, you should reply. If someone objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Neutral. I've known Tizz since he joined and he's proven to be reliable but I do have one question for him.

What have you done as EMM? Given that the community is unaware of the work (if any) going on behind the scenes, how can we know for sure that being senior will not prevent you from performing your duties as EMM?

Edit: Vouch

• vouch tizz from what i have seen in our conversations is chill and relaxed she/he can handle everything that the senior role throws at them
    also cause i know tizz is right for this

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• While im not entirely pleased with the EMM work accomplished in the 7 months you’ve had the role, it is completely irrelevant to your administrative abilities (as Luke said). I vouch and confirm my recommendation because you have consistently proven yourself to be a reliable, smart and dependable member of the admin team.

• Vouch, I’ve known tizz for a really long time since he was an op, he has been really active and ready for action when something happenes.

<<Item maker and your local friendly archivist>>

Veteran Admin / Hub Moderator / Master Builder

• Vouch - A solid track record as admin and executive, would be more than happy to see you become a senior admin.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I've seen many admins over the years, but I would like to say that from what I've seen, Tizz is a very rare kind of admin - remarkably professional, very well-composed, and highly competent. While one can strive to be like this, these admins seem to do it naturally as if it was muscle memory. They are extraordinarily rare to come by, with maybe one or two popping up every few years, but when they do show up they are very quick to rise through the ranks. Examples include Steven and Windows.

Vouch and recommended.

image.png