Senior Admin Application - Telesphoreo

•   Telesphoreo I'm glad that you guys are trying to make things work out but next time please don't do it in a app next time it's floods the app and makes it hard to read due to how much arguing and screenshots you guys send there only 22 posts and it's a pain to scroll Thu

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588

• Afraid I'm gonna have to stop yous all here, because voting isn't meant to take place yet. This'll be unlocked on June 3rd.

In the interests of transparency I won't be removing nor discounting any of the votes made thus far, since lots of discussion has went down.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• neutral. your behaviour towards red in a vacuum i could prolly overlook but you’ve consistently been uncooperative with other members of the community in a similar way.

if i recall correctly it caused you to leave for a while because of an argument with ryan sometime last year, and while I appreciate it was a year ago the behaviour patterns are still the same.
    i did not recall correctly and it happened way longer than i thought & i didnt even get the details correct

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Vouch. In my experience with you, you've been very helpful and cooperative which is certainly the opposite of what people seem to think you are, as stated in their objection reasons.

Since the drama with Red was almost a year ago now, I can't see why either of you would be aggressive towards each-other.

However, I personally find it annoying, and know lots of other people do too, when people don't read the documentation, and instead of taking a few minutes to browse the project's website, or Googling their issue/error message, they instead message someone for help with their issue that is documented on the site. So, I can relate to Telesphereo being condescending and rude to you. Nobody has to link you to the documentation, offer you support or even fix a bug with the program.

In that case, I think Red should've read the documentation. Or at least asked for a link to it. 😃

Allink So, I can relate to Telesphereo being condescending and rude to you. Nobody has to link you to the documentation, offer you support or even fix a bug with the program.

In that case, I think Red should’ve read the documentation. Or at least asked for a link to it. 😃

There was no documentation.

• @'glaucus atlanticus' this was about a year ago maybe, that whole issue. i think the main thing was we were really busy with plex as it was barely into beta and we added documentation shortly after. the main issues at the time were obviously ego (not even packs only, i reacted the same way), but also because a simple google search would've helped more to compile the plugin. since then, we've made amends with red and apologized for the immature actions we committed towards him, as it was wrong of us

• oh but finally, i'd like to vouch. i've known packs for years, more than anyone here probably. there has never been any sort of period of time where i've doubted him, his skills, his rules, him himself, or him as a leader. when it comes to plex, he's shown such great leadership and provided us great resources. he's matured more and more over time and despite the differences between him and the ownership, he's shown a lot of changes and he continues to change himself and make himself the best person he can possibly be.

• Neutral - I have not interacted much with the user over their time on TF however, the reactions seem to be mixed in this thread.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• I am Neutral here - About 6 or so weeks ago I'd have heavily objected given our previous interactions and behaviour and because certain individuals with or without you knowing tend to insert themselves and ultimately piss me off more defending you than anything you ever did. However, your work historically on the servers development and your interest to continue supporting TF cannot be ignored, though likewise that's not really relevant to an admin application.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

uvb sir its been 2 days.

My bad; I had inquired with Red about whether or not his objection still stands given there were remarks in this thread that said the feud between him and Packs is over. I haven't gotten a response so in the interest of getting this over with I'm going to assume it still does, as Red hasn't confirmed it to be the case even after the remarks were made.

Since (unless I fucked up the math) this application didn't meet the required number of votes necessary to move this forward (the minimum amount of vouches has to be around 90%), this application is denied for not having enough vouches to meet the requirement. You may reapply next round.

image.png