• Reinstatements have been part of this server for a while now but I have never seen them attested or really discussed at all, so I would like to start a thread.

What is your opinion on reinstatements? On administrators from Pre-modern TF (2010-2013…) being able to join, get the minimum hour count to reinstate, and be let into the administrating team with little effort, countrary to an active community member?

I know we can "technically" object on reinstatements, however, I have never seen it done, and the first few messages (if not all of them) on reinstatements are usually just "Welcome Back!" until it gets approved.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• All admins, reinstated or have otherwise gained admin through applying normally are subject to the minimum activity requirements of 12 hours a month unless they down the road put an inactivity notice in for whatever reason. Either way, most reinstated admins are generally active.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png