give me global totalfreedom peace suggestions

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • what should i change in global totalfreedom peace

For people like lyicx so people who live under a pile of rocks
    Global total freedom peace is a new alliance im starting to help with stopping people from making new wars and helping every guild in working together and growing together

NO STUPID SUGGESTIONS PLEASE
    with stupid suggestions i mean stuff like name it global totalfreedom femboy, make it only femboys, make me owner, delete it and stuff like that

Currently setup

Tos
Base
    Setting up

Railway from global totalfreedom base to silum city

Wanting to setup

A way to help monetize some stuff like guilds with merch with the money going to atlas media and the guilds and the merch will come from a source I have used before

dont off rail this chat please if you do i will contact staff to get rid of the message

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• I think the reason we, TotalFreedomers, don't currently have peace is due to democracy and it's weak judicial system.

This is why I suggest totalitarianism. According to an old joke, while in a liberal democracy everything that is not forbidden is allowed, in a totalitarian system everything that has not been banned is compulsory. In George Orwell’s notorious anti-totalitarian novel 1984, an even more terrifying summary of life in a totalitarian system is offered, when the character Winston Smith is told by his mysterious interrogator O’Brien: ‘If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever’.

For many, fascism and totalitarianism are synonymous, but the concept has a more complex history. Totalitarian states can be broadly summarised as non-democratic political systems that use modern tools such as the mass media, alongside a political police, to try to coordinate all aspects of life among an entire population. In other words, totalitarian states have been thought to emerge from a wide variety of revolutions in the twentieth century, created to secure the ideals of these revolutions in the political systems that were developed afterwards.

And this is exactly what us TotalFreedomers need, a revolution.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.