Discord Moderator Application - gamingto12

1. What is your full discord name (Ex: DiscordUser#1234) gamingto12#0060

2. What is your Minecraft IGN? (Ex: Wild1145) gamingtosm12

3. What is your timezone? EST (North America)

4. Do you have any previous experience in discord moderation or administration? I own a server with around 50 members, and own a Minecraft related Discord server with over 20 members and have moderated servers with over 200 members.

5. Why should you be picked over others? (Describe in 50 words or more) I have enough experience needed to moderate a server like TF and I believe I am a good candidate.

6. Describe in 50 words or less how you would be the ideal candidate for this position. I'm very active when needed when the people in the UK aren't around as I'm awake when they're not

7. How much time in the average week can you dedicate to moderation activities on the guild? Around 6 hours daily

8. Have you read and also understood our current discord rules? (Yes or No) Yes

9. Have you read and understood Discord’s Guidelines & TOS? (Yes or No) Yes

1. Have you read the note(s) below? (Yes or No) Yes

Note 1: All Candidates must have their 2FA enabled and have their phone number connected to their discord account before applying. This is to keep all discord moderation staff accounts safe and secure from any unauthorized access.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• Vouch, every server I have been in that you have any sort of staff on (including Minecraft, Discord etc) you have been a very great staff. You should be more than capable to be handling Discord Moderator

•   Claymorie Oh whoops, probably should've looked over the word count for those questions. I must've under-estimated the amount I typed.

To further detail this, the experience I have in moderating different types of servers is good for a server as big as TF. I'm good at responding to issues within the server quickly and efficiently. In addition to moderating, I have been experimenting with the different types of moderation bots that are used and have gotten comfortable with commands, and have a good understanding on how things work around the server and how different situations are held. I take roles like this very seriously, meaning that I will not abuse the powers I have for personal benefits or to cause harm to the server. I can prove that I can be trusted with a responsibility like Discord Moderator.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• @'anemone' The proof provided in that thread is almost 2 years old, and people can change in that amount of time. You may not see it but I can definitely say that I have changed for the better since that time where I was just stupid and didn't care. I take my roles very seriously and will prove that I am capable of controlling myself even with power. I haven't done anything wrong with any position of power I've had since that time nearly 2 years ago. Believe what you want, but I am 100% certain that I am not the same person I was back then.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• @'anemone' Screenshot was taken sometime in 2020, when FreedomForever still operated under that name. I used to play on that server a little bit back then, and when gamingto12 was on, he definitely wasn't the worst staff member on the FF staff team, let me tell you that much... I don't think it's a good idea to believe someone is the same person as they were 2 years ago.

If you were in that community around that time, you would've known V1P3R & F_x were much more abusive then he was.

It was a community very, very prone to FUD, almost as if it was made specifically for that purpose...