Discord Mod Application-JagWire

1. What is your full discord name "Jay Jay Underscore JagYewAre#2000"

2. What is your Minecraft IGN? JJ_Jaguar2000

3. What is your timezone? GMT+1

4. Do you have any previous experience in discord moderation or administration?
      I currently run multiple discord servers and are familiar with its moderation tools. I also have experience outside of discord, for example forum moderation and I feel that this can contrast into being a discord mod.

5. Why should you be picked over others? (Describe in 50 words or more)
      I have been admin on this server for over 9 years now, and have experienced a vast range of incidents and changes which have occurred on this server. I was also once the assistant exec admin officer, which involved dealing with Admin’s conduct. I feel that even though this role would not just involve admins, I feel that this skillset would transition quite well into this role. To elaborate further on this, it has allowed me to develop experience in handling situations in a certain way.

6. Describe in 50 words or less how you would be the ideal candidate for this position.
      I feel that I would be the ideal candidate for this position because I have experienced discord moderation in the past. Although I don't live in the US timezone, I am available at later hours if needs be.

7. How much time in the average week can you dedicate to moderation activities on the guild?
      Definitely a few hours a day (check my phone quite a lot of the time during the day)

8. Have you read and also understood our current discord rules? (Yes or No)
      Yes

9. Have you read and understood Discord’s Guidelines & TOS? (Yes or No)
      Yes

1. Have you read the note(s) below? (Yes or No)
      yes

image.png