Discord Mod Application - Z4k__

• What is your full discord name (Ex: DiscordUser#1234)

Z4k__#3155

What is your Minecraft IGN? (Ex: Wild1145)

Z4k__

What is your timezone?

Eastern Standard Time

Do you have any previous experience in discord moderation or administration?

I previously have administrated an LGBTQ-safe space discord server, as well as a few ROBLOX roleplaying servers.

Why should you be picked over others? (Describe in 50 words or more)

I should be picked over others because of the unique characteristic qualities I possess. For one, I'm really flexible with my schedule so I'm fairly active. When something happens, I can sanction someone - this can be noted with my in-game activity. I have experience with somewhat large servers (500+ members) and I can bring my knowledge to the table. I also adapt to policies really quickly and I always have proof to back up when I sanction a user.

Describe in 50 words or less how you would be the ideal candidate for this position.

I would be the ideal candidate for Discord Moderator for many reasons. As I said above, I'm fairly active so I can usually see when something bad happens and take care of it. Adding onto my experience, given the recent "raiding" that has been taking place, it should be noted that I have experience when it comes to dealing with raiding and am very swift with sanctioning people. Given my experience and activity, I'm confident I can take on the role of Discord Moderator.

How much time in the average week can you dedicate to moderation activities on the guild?

I can usually contribute 5-7 hours a day.

Have you read and also understood our current discord rules? (Yes or No)

Yes, I am very familiar with the current Discord rules and understand them.

Have you read and understood Discord’s Guidelines & TOS? (Yes or No)

Yes, I have read and understand Discord's Guidelines & TOS.

Have you read the note(s) below? (Yes or No)

Yes, I have read the notes below.

Note 1: All Candidates must have their 2FA enabled and have their phone number connected to their discord account before applying. This is to keep all discord moderation staff accounts safe and secure from any unauthorized access.

•   jwmphall When I glanced at the question I confused it with the previous one in that I replied with "50 words or more". I do however, feel it is important to stress that I believe quality is more important than quantity, henceforth, you see an 84 word response.

As for your second point, I was in a lot of ROBLOX RP communities, ranging from cafes, hotels, military groups, government groups, etc, so the servers I moderated ranged anywhere from 100-30000 people. I also am a member of the LGBTQ community, and moderated a server that was a safe space so that members in the community could talk freely. We often experienced raids and troublemakers who do not support LGBTQ, so I gained experience moderating in that aspect. The server went under new ownership, so I left, but when I moderated we had just over 1700 members.