Temporary admin removals

• I dont remember saying that?

edit: Pretty sure video said this a while ago and I just relayed it to you

edit 2: Oh!! Found the area. I said "have you seen the amount of evidence" based on the parts video showed me and a couple of others, I do not actually know how much evidence there is in total, my apologies if it caused confusion. I do think its been taking unreasonably long. It cant be that hard can it?

ketchup aX0Qxn3.png

• It cant be that hard can it?

it cant caleb is just being lazy lol i get irl shit but its been 6 months + he has time for other random shit so its like

i was involved with this whole investigation from the start trust me when i say there is nothing that justified taking this long and before i get ‘if you were involved why dont you help’ i tried but got mainly ignored

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• i get ‘if you were involved why dont you help’ i tried but got mainly ignored

j to add on this luke did genuinely offer to help after video asked for help, and then video aired him for ages.

i think this document is just a vessel being used to vent frustration with the EAO team. applications being left for fucking months, missing the senior app window, not doing inactivity checks for months (then wiping half the team as a result of inconsistent checks that set a standard to maintain), and finally this document that i genuinely believe can be finished within a day if you actually dedicate time to it.

that is my little rant and it will probably get deleted for violating some forum guidelines but it needed to be said

• not doing inactivity checks for months (then wiping half the team as a result of inconsistent checks that set a standard to maintain),

Just on this point. This is intentional. Activity checks were being abused when they were refuarly being done so they are intended to be randomly ran.

Can't argue for or against the rest of the points myself but just wanted to chip in on that point.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Activity checks were being abused when they were refuarly being done so they are intended to be randomly ran.

oh okay fair enough then. i think it’s better to have slightly more regular checks to invoke a discipline in admins (even if it means that they are being forced to play when they don’t want to), it just reduces chances of a large portion of admins being wiped out because they know that by a certain point in time they need to have a good amount of activity. but i’m not eao so that’s all good

• Just on this point. This is intentional. Activity checks were being abused when they were refuarly being done so they are intended to be randomly ran.

im not entirely sure it is. wouldnt ‘random’ checks entail more than like 6 months? plus wasnt your plan also meant to be 12hrs/month with the eao team checking why they’re inactive instead of just removing them?

that being said i dunno if u know this from teams but thats just my view

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• So I've been radio silent about the status of this document for quite a bit, and while this isn't intentional, I still take full responsibility for the long delays and radio silence about the case. So, I've decided to break the radio silence. I've been quietly watching this thread, but until now I didn't have the guts to explain the situation out of fear of getting blasted.

To put it bluntly, I've been procrastinating with working on the document as I have shifted most of my priorities from the server to my real life situation with my school work and physical health. While I have been working on the document on and off for a while, progress has been slow because of, you guessed it, procrastination.

Sorry about the delays and radio silence.

• To put it bluntly, I've been procrastinating with working on the document as I have shifted most of my priorities from the server to my real life situation with my school work and physical health. While I have been working on the document on and off for a while, progress has been slow because of, you guessed it, procrastination.

I don't care how long this document takes, as long as you're making at least some amount of progress, I'm fine.

(Something is better than nothing)

• To put it bluntly, I've been procrastinating with working on the document as I have shifted most of my priorities from the server to my real life situation with my school work and physical health.

Don't even worry about it man, always prioritize your own health, it's much more important, and sadly I have seen many cases where people on this server don't take care of themselves and end up stuffing greatly because of it. Just know that you always have the support of your fellow execs and probably many other members of the community, and can always hand off the project should you need to. Keep up the good work, and stay in good health!

• So I've been radio silent about the status of this document for quite a bit, and while this isn't intentional, I still take full responsibility for the long delays and radio silence about the case. So, I've decided to break the radio silence. I've been quietly watching this thread, but until now I didn't have the guts to explain the situation out of fear of getting blasted.

To put it bluntly, I've been procrastinating with working on the document as I have shifted most of my priorities from the server to my real life situation with my school work and physical health. While I have been working on the document on and off for a while, progress has been slow because of, you guessed it, procrastination.

Sorry about the delays and radio silence.

Can you publicize a draft version? Doesn't have to be completed, polished or proofread (maybe we'll help you do that), I just want a small taste of what's to come.

• 4 months

I'm aware. I'm constantly thinking about it every day, to the point where it almost haunts me.

However, most of my priorities as of recently has been school work and getting the TotalFreedomMod updated to 2022.06. I have not worked on the document for some time due to my sleep schedule being all twisted up, causing me to head to bed way earlier than before.

I'll look into logging into my Google account on the computer I use specifically for doing TF shit on the go so that when I have the free time during the next few evenings I'll be able to work on the document where possible.

image.png