Contraversial opinions

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   videogamesm12 Everybody has things they are sensitive to. What you have just cited as evidence for your claim that the internet is too policed, is a matter that is incredibly sensitive for specific communities - which you are not a part of.

Now I would have no issue with you using that as evidence, but you are being a hypocrite. There are certain subjects that you yourself are sensitive to, and you have policed people heavily for calling out what you are sensitive to. Do you want me to go in detail?

Whether Kyle Rittenhouse was guilty or innocent has no bearing on the lives damaged and ruined by that night, the families left without fathers or husbands, and the impact it had on an already damaged community. So the same way you are obviously sensitive to things, other people are too. So unless you are someone who does not take anything seriously, and you are not sensitive to any matter, it is very hypocritical to get upset at other people being sensitive to things and policing them - the same way you do.

There are probably much better examples of the internet being too policed, but the one you have provided is stupid.

• This thread was a mistake

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

RedEastWood Now I would have no issue with you using that as evidence, but you are being a hypocrite. There are certain subjects that you yourself are sensitive to, and you have policed people heavily for calling out what you are sensitive to. Do you want me to go in detail?

Can you back this claim up that Video is a hypocrite?

@'frontinside' Is this not discriminatory towards men? Anti-abortion advocates such as myself are against abortion because we believe that abortion is murder. Whether or not men can get pregnant is irrelevant. This logic is silly, it’s the equivalent of letting the Holocaust continue because you’re not a follower of Judaism because it doesn’t affect you. Nobody should have the right to vote on matters of human mortality or to democratically pass legislation that sets the standard for what is or is not a mortal being.

When does a human achieve personhood?

If it was unintentional or unplanned, it’s her fault. Responsibility should be taken and a fetus shouldn’t be murdered just because the mother accidentally had them. There are lots of ways to prevent pregnancy during consensual sexual intercourse - if the woman can’t take proper action to prevent one, she shouldn’t murder the baby.

Do you want to ban abortion even in cases of rape, since you find it morally reprehensible?

Kyle Rittenhouse killed a serial drug addict and child fiddler, someone who strangled his brother and injured a burglar who committed domestic violence.

Why do the victims' backgrounds matter in the slightest? Are they more deserving of death?