Alco_Rs11 - Hub Moderator Application

• 1. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile. Alco_Rs11 - I am in Eastern Time. (GMT-4)

2. What is your Discord account details (Note that being in the TF Discord Guild (or server, whatever you wanna call it...) is mandatory) - Post your username#discriminator here Alco_𝑅s11#4335

3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration. I joined the current forum on Nov 14, 2020, and joined the original forum on 17 May 2014.

4. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service. I can be on whenever I am on to do admin duties which is almost daily.

5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired. Student.

6. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania). North America

7. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good moderator? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    I am currently a Senior Admin who has had almost a decade of experience interacting with the community and doing administrative activities on this server, who is also known for handling some of the most prolific recent exploiters, bypassers, and serial trolls. I also have written several in-depth looks at commonly used exploits and how to fix them to better educate the other admins on how to handle and look for them. These are qualifications not many people here have so I feel they are sufficient enough to be a competent hub moderator. I am also very active which I consider a great benefit since there will almost always be an available hub mod.

8. Can you handle being a staff member without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. Yes.

9. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites? Yes.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• vouch if you need a reason then: he has been extremely active handling a lot of things as an admin, if some person decides to be a very funny person and /msg from hub it would speed up the process if Alco also had hubmod because he wouldn't need to call people to do things for him

• Vouch, Alco is very active as a Senior Admin on the Freedom server, so I have no doubt that he will be very active on the hub and assist with moderation.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]