End kanst's suspension

• Its obvious the community think that he shouldn't have been suspended for what he did, a warning should have been the extent of the punishment he received. As I said in my response, if the player was so traumatized by the experience, then they should have left the server rather than staying on and being 'humiliated'.

• Vouch, if this server is supposed to be "democractic" as it is made out to be, then i think the thoughts of the general community is clear.

Kanst has already shown he has learned from his actions.

• I'm still willing to reconsider the sanction (which is a suspension for a single fucking week) as I wasn't involved in the investigation this time around, but for the love of god don't make threads like this as they make me less willing to actually do it.

image.png

• Kanst knows what he did was not what an admin should do. I don’t see Kanst arguing for a veto to his suspension, so don’t take it upon yourselves. If Kanst truly feels like his suspension was unjust, he can speak to Erin or Video. That has always been the case. What hasn’t been the case is the lay community shitting on a suspension for something that was clearly against the conduct policy.

Either way, Kanst has been quiet in all of this. If he wants to, he can speak to the EAO team.

Noah if this server is supposed to be “democractic”

It isn't and Ryan has made it clear too many times.

@'dillon ' From staff conduct policy: misuse of punishments -> temp suspension. Contrary to someone's beliefs, it isn't a serious stain in an otherwise pristine reputation. Video ahs been appointed as asst exec shortly after a suspension. RedEastWood has said the rest.

I've had enough of the community acting on behalf of the EAO.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• The suspension for me is valid based on the staff policy, and you should stop acting on other people's behalf. Kanst is perfectly able to defend himself. He could have appealed and he didn't.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• We need to uphold our standards no matter the individual or case. In this case, Kanst's actions warranted a suspension. Not only did Kanst fail to enact his administrative duties properly, he encouraged a public bout of humiliation alongside it. We cannot simply revert our decisions because the community decided they wanted to change it; this isn't a democracy. We look to the community for necessary feedback but outright demands are pretentious and won't be followed up. We are here to provide a service to you, not to be the service itself. If we provide an exception in this case, or any for that matter, it demonstrates not only that we can't think for ourselves, requiring community input, but also that our standards are subjective and that in and of itself is not acceptable. It wasn't just a mistake or an accident, it was purposefully encouraged harassment. I do agree kanst is very professional in nature, and I appreciate his apology and realization of the problem with his actions, but that does nothing to alleviate the weight of the issue. We have standards of procedure and we will always follow them for consistency and fairness.

• i think i’ve stated before i’m neutral for the most part. i don’t care at this point.

that being said

i’m really tempted to just support the suspension purely cuz yall think ‘you must do what we say’ is in any way valid and will work. at the end of the day caleb is the one who makes the decisions even if you guys don’t like it and we aren’t doing what happened in seth’s time where the community dominated because people wrote paragraphs explaining why seth bad

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

jwmphall Luke I am going to level with you for a second. You are one of the least self-aware people I have ever encountered.

mustn’t have met a lot of people if a dude on the internet is the least self aware person you’ve met

jwmphall You side with authority on every single matter yet always somehow seem to think you’re saying something important and groundbreaking.

i say my opinion. i don’t particularly care if it’s nothing new nor do I particularly care if it’s ‘groundbreaking’ when most times im aware its not. i’m also fully aware i’m not well respected from individuals on tf, and that is fine. at the end of the day, it is my opinion and i make that myself whether you believe that or not.

jwmphall How do you not see that there is a large portion of people who disagree with the suspension, and Video himself said he’d be open to reconsideration?

when the fuck did i say that 😂😂 im just going along with

videogamesm12 don’t make threads like this as they make me less willing to actually do it.

and

Paldiu We look to the community for necessary feedback but outright demands are pretentious

jwmphall And you say you’re tempted to support the suspension; not because you inherently agree with it - but because people disagree with it.

funnily enough prior to this threads creation i was leaning towards kanst’s side. i support the idea of upholding a suspension because i don’t want to see the eao be bullied into doing something. strawman that if you wish.

jwmphall You try to create a persona of irreverence and contrarianism yet never deviate from having a safe opinion because you can’t take criticism.

interesting. i disagree, but interesting.

one thing yall don’t know is that i challenge a lot of what gets said in discord mod lounge, senior lounge, and i speak out a lot against what people say, just not publicly. i personally believe things can be resolved without a big callout.

i genuinely enjoy little case studies that attempt to delve into my persona. you see a little slice of me in tf, and most times you see what i genuinely think. there hasn’t been many if any instances in recent times where i’ve sided with ‘authority’ because i’m ‘afraid’ of not having a safe opinion, and I don’t know if you noticed but siding with authority is not safe on TF given how many people don’t like server authority.

jwmphall In the server and on the forums you consistently treat others like garbage yet somehow expect for people to take you seriously and care what you think.

i’m just gonna put this straight, i do not care what people think about me as an individual. if something or someone is retarded, i will call them retarded. if i believe something is wrong or stupid, i will say so. what I wont do is pester and bully, and if anyone comes to me privately or publicly and says ‘yo luke can you stop’ i will stop.

that’s not to say I necessarily don’t care what people think. as i said, if what i say is a big issue, let me know and i will stop. people on here can attest to this.

despite what it may seem i do genuinely respect you’ve come out and said this though. i don’t bear any ill will towards you for doing so, and I understand why you say this and in future I’m definitely gonna try to be less blunt as it’s causing more problems than i expected.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg