The big problem with events

• There are a few problems with events and event commutation So let me go over them

Number 1: There are only 4 event hosts

one of the big Problems Is there are almost no staff for events so when I try to host a event I'm the only staff there due to low staff say If tf had weekly events then we would get more staff but a event happens only happens In a blue moon the last event was a month ago and that went poorly due to many reasons so If we had more events and more staff I think we would have more events.

Number 2: Poor communication

There Is poor communication with the staff team right now due to most of them being offline or not responding so with little to no communication no events can be pushed out at the moment and If there Is a event there Is one event host online at the max so say If I gtg do something I can't because there are no other staff online so I have to mange everything

Number 3:Lack of management

There has been a lack of management In the staff team for events lately because of management change the last community manger just retired a month ago and all event plans halted due to the change me and charge where working on a 1.19 event for tf but It has been halted due to him retiring a month ago out of nowhere and thanks to time zones I can't really work with Tizz because he has a different time zone then me I am est he Is cest so that Is a big time change no offence tizz but It was easier to work with charge because he lived in the usa like I do so we worked at the same time

And that's it I don't know what else to say at this point so bye.

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588

MagAgentV3 I can’t really work with Tizz because he has a different time zone then me I am est he Is cest so that Is a big time change no offence tizz but It was easier to work with charge because he lived in the usa like I do so we worked at the same time

Alco's in the USA I'm pretty sure, you could just ask him 🤷

• This looks more like a discussion rather than a suggestion (let me know if that's the case and I'll adjust the tags).

I've already planned to speak with each host to sort out future plans with events after finishing another thing. The event host policy does address inactivity at point 6 but it's unclear to me if it's been properly enforced at all.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Maybe if event hosts took on the role of managers, events would be more comprehensive and/or higher quality. Instead of event hosts and maybe one other person making the event, they would coordinate and plan it, but allow ops or admins to chip in/actually create the event. That way, making a big event would be an event in itself with a community working together. Also, I'm surprised no one has mentioned skript on the forum (that I know of) - could offer a huge, userfriendly boost to event development and implementing suggestions in general. I don't know how feasible a user powered skript server would be, but would be way more interesting for coders or curious players IMO.

Charge There is no demand for events, the people who do want them end up just complaining when we put time and effort into one, dealing with events is so unforgiving it’s honestly not worth it.

This.

I tried quite hard for Events and was even the only person hosting them for quite a long time as you all know, but it's so hard to host them when after the event every move made in it is criticised by the people playing (and usually people who didn't, too).

• If you need help with events, dm me on discord.

I was in the process of talking with the last event manager about some ideas, I think it would be good to continue that discussion.