A Break from me...

• So yeah, the TLDR is I'm taking a longer term break from TF to spend some time focusing on what's important in my personal life, I'll be back in a month or 2.

The longer part... I've decided to step away from TF for a little while, to give me the time I need to get other much more important things in life sorted out and setup better, I'm currently in the process of trying to buy my first house, I've got a demanding day job that is ramping up to be more stressful than ever, and the continued stream of targeted abuse, harassment and stalking from some current and former members of the community has just taken it's toll on my own mental health.

As Steven and others have said well, and as I've encouraged admins myself, TF is a community but it's also a side project, a hobby and something to be enjoyed and when you're struggling to balance everything, or wishing that you didn't have those commitments, you need to take that step back and reflect. As many of you will recall, the last time I took that reflection step I decided that TF was no longer sustainable, or worth running as a game community, and if I'm being honest with myself that's very much where I am again today, struggling to justify why TF is still continuing when so many people are pushing for it's failure.

We are however substantially better equipped now than we ever have been before, StevenNL2000 already runs all of the day to day management and activities on the Freedom game-mode, which right now is the main game-mode on the network, and the Hub and bungee itself are maintained by our great hub mods or are self-maintaining. The plots are still a WIP, and something if I feel up to I might well get finished ready to launch on my return.

With all that in mind, it's clear to me I need some time away and I don't know how much time I need, I have a lot of plans over the coming weeks so my activity in reality was going to be spotty anyway, but I need some time to look after myself and my mental health, and not have the stress and headaches that are the abusive sides to this community which chose to mock, target, stalk and harass me and other on a daily basis.

With that in mind, I've asked Fyrsta who himself is a former TF Senior admin from many years ago, and long term member of ATLAS's staff team to pick up my day to day role here on TF. StevenNL2000 as I say is already running the Freedom server, and rather than reporting to me will be reporting to Fyrsta for the foreseeable future.

I will very much be back, but in my own time, and hopefully refreshed and ready to take on the many plans that are already on our back burner.

This isn't goodbye.

Thank you all that have been supportive, and thank you to all of our current and former players & staff for your continued contribution to the community, it really does mean a lot to me.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

@'Ryan' With that in mind, I’ve asked @Fyrsta who himself is a former TF Senior admin from many years ago, and long term member of ATLAS’s staff team to pick up my day to day role here on TF.

You chose a former admin from many many years ago over a current admin? Why?

•   Telesphoreo   taah I believe he'll be here for managing the technical stuff that requires clearance from Atlas. Steven's the man for the freedom server and the rest is basically self sustained, for any issue there's Rylie or him.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Hi all,

I'm mainly here to cover the interim period while Ryan is taking a step back, the server should be able to carry on as usual day-to-day with people who have a better understanding of how TF operates nowadays. For now, anyway, I only envisage getting involved if there's any big drama that needs resolving or if anything technical from an ATLAS or otherwise perspective needs doing.

The main reason why I'm involved in this and not someone more current is because of the ATLAS connection, I've been working with Ryan on ATLAS since its inception and it's good from a business PoV for someone who's part of ATLAS to oversee what's going on here. I'm sure everything will continue as normal and I won't need to get involved much if at all.

If anyone's got any questions or concerns, feel free to shout - I'll be more than happy to talk it through.

• I just wanted to update folks because it has indeed been quite some time.

While you will all be very aware that I have not been quite as inactive as I suspected, I have indeed appreciated some time away to work through a lot of other shit outside of TF.

I am currently somewhat under the weather, however plan to slowly ramp up my activity back here on TF, and initially will be looking to catch-up on some of the actions that I know have been on Steven's to do list for some time while I'm making my recovery. Fyrsta will continue to look after the overall day to day until I'm back to 100% health.

On that note, Steven has passed his apologies, he's had some changes in his personal circumstances which has resulted in him having considerably less time to dedicate to TF than he would normally have.

Thank you all for your understanding while I took a break, and thank you for your understanding while I'm not feeling 100% at the current time.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK