My apology + what happened

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • First of all, I want to apologize to all for bringing disruption to the server yesterday and for my behaviour from 2020 till the present.

What happened?
    Well, 2 months ago I got banned from the discord server for sending slurs, death threats and creepy behaviour towards other individuals in the server. You all know the story already. Then I said myself "ok, I'm gonna give it some time, things might get better, I will just focus on my own things"

Did things get better?
    The opposite. Way worse than it was before. 2 days ago I tried to make a discord ban appeal thread. The appeal didn't go well, and afterwards, people started bringing up stuff from 2020, which got me really embarrassed and mad. Because of that, yesterday I attempted to crash the server by spawning lots of minecarts. After i got caught, i was caged, I was in front of everyone (not really everyone, there were few people, including my friends), and even was questioned by my friends (They asked me something like “Why?”, “We are your friends”, can’t really explain). I was really ashamed and sad and didn't even want to look or interact with the game. Then I got 1 day banned.

I was sad because i disappointed my friends, and I might even have an indefinite ban request thread ongoing (unsure).

Conclusion:
    I think I might be one of the most hated people in the community. Despite that, I really want to change and improve myself. The reason for attempting to crash the server wasn't because my appeal wasn't going well, I don't really care about it. Discord is not the only way to talk to people in TF. The actual reason was that people brought up shit from 2020, and I really want to forget about what happened back then. I hate my past.

Once again I want to apologize for everything I have done to the community and even though I might have an indefinite ban request going on, I hope I once come back and I wish I show the community some improvement.
    Of course, I shouldn't have taken that way. I should have talked to people about that, rather than attempting to crash the server.

aqua95 After i got caught, i was caged, I was in front of everyone (not really everyone, there were few people, including my friends), and even was questioned by my friends (They asked me something like “Why?”, “We are your friends”, can’t really explain). I was really ashamed and sad and didn’t even want to look or interact with the game.

This was horrible.. holy shit. Sure you may have broken the rules but I still don't think the public humiliation was anywhere near called for.

Taking the time to write this thread, as red said, is something positive. I can see that you're genuine with these words. Mistakes have been made in the past but that's the past now. Try and keep your head up going forward into the future.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

aqua95 After i got caught, i was caged, I was in front of everyone

Luke who did this

It was me

Before banning them I caged them and asked why they were doing this, and to be honest I was trigger-happy and harsh about it and that was uncalled for - I am very sorry for what I did, there was lack of judgement and I should've known better

• @'kanst'
    As a Administrator I expected better from you, even if it has a valid reason for there to be a punishment, not like this. You can have petty moments but your Job is also to keep that in Check as a Administrator and not lowkey be cruel in this way to any individual, no matter the offense.

Hand out the right punishment, justly.

Transmission # 23-8-15. Designate: X-RAY

The Soviets launched Operation Olympus at the End of the War.

3rd Shock Army Special Operations sent to Arctic Circle

Viktor Reznov detached to unit 45—Last Known alias after Action: "The Wolf"

1200 Hours October 29, 1945

•   aqua95 Unfortunately I was stupid and inconsiderate enough to participate in this event. A mistake which I deeply regret. I hope you can forgive me for my actions on that day, I should’ve known better and instead of throwing eggs I should have stepped up and pointed out how wrong what we were doing was.

This is definitely a lesson for me for the future and I won’t make a similar mistake ever again and if something similar does happen, I will call the people out for it rather than join them.

I appreciate your honesty in this apology thread and I hope you can also accept mine, although from where you’re standing, I’d find it hard to forgive myself as well.