Discord ban appeal - aqua95

• I vouch. I think 2 months is enough to learn a lesson, but you've not filled out question 5.

Neutral; I didn't know at the time Aqua is a repeated offender.

I object. Aqua just went onto freedom-01, then spammed minecarts because of the low likelihood of the appeal being accepted.

@'kanst' what guarantees that this will not happen again? this is not the first time you get banned for it

It is true, it is not my first time doing it, truth is that i don't intend to have this behaviour. I used to do mistakes and say strange stuff and make others uncomfortable, but i keep learning from my mistakes and ensure i do not say strange stuff like these again.

As for the slur, it was supposed to be a joke made outside the public, but we ended up arguing, then i got mad and encouraged him to go ahead and report me.

• didnt you get mad and kick your cat for no reason and injure it that one time?

and now you harassed erin and sent death threats to luke

and youre expecting an unban after only 2 months

hard object

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

• Object, for same reasons in   enchy + I wasn't around to see the evidence of these claims, however since this is the reason you're banned & the community has came to a consensus on these claims, I assume there is some truth behind them. I'm not entirely sure you should be unbanned this soon, if ever, as I know from experience death threats and harassment can leave a permanent impact on someone's mental well-being.

Edit: Also... animal abuse? Really?

• “creepy behavior”
    • death threats
    • repeat offender
    • kicked a cat seeking attention
    • banned for 2 months

imagine abusing an animal just because you were angry
      you didnt kick a cat, but that doesnt mean im just gonna let you off
      repeatedly doing weird shit is still a no-no in my eyes

object.

enchy didnt you get mad and kick your cat for no reason and injure it that one time?

Kick my cat?? You guys really like to believe all these lies i keep telling, just to make my life worse. Of course i didn’t. I just wanted to seem mean when i said that.
    Truth is, i have no cats. I only have one dog that i never beat it, and i love it so much. My dad would kick me out of the house if i ever beat it up or kick.

aqua95 I just wanted to seem mean

And instead you've earned everyone's disrespect.

aqua95 Truth is, i have no cats. I only have one dog that i never beat it, and i love it so much. My dad would kick me out of the house if i ever beat it up or kick.

Okay, that still doesn't excuse your attempt at attention seeking.

Edit:
    I object. I've known how Aqua's behaved whilst he's been in our Discord Server. I've got a few recollections of what he's done in the past. Some of the victims of his actions are no longer active in TF for other reasons, but I do recall back in 2020 Aqua being banned from our Discord Server for his actions. An example was him saying "Get away from [Person 1], they're mine".

During his time on the Discord, Aqua frequently asked users, specifically female users, about why they were uncomfortable with swearing, why they were uncomfortable with VC, and then judged them for it by talking about how it's easy or so on and so forth.

aqua95 I do mistakes and i learn from them and ensure i dont say that kind of stuff again.

This is inaccurate. Aqua's been banned for this behaviour before and I feel that he is still yet to learn from his mistakes.

aqua95 You guys really like to believe all these lies i keep telling, just to make my life worse. Of course i didn’t. I just wanted to seem mean when i said that.

It was probably believed because nobody in their right mind would lie about abusing an animal.. especially just to make yourself look hard?

Sure, thankfully no animals were hurt, but I don't really see how this makes you out to be much better.

Considering, a year before your ban you had just gotten an appeal accepted for your creepy attitude towards individuals (particularly women) on the server, and that attitude did not change. I had been informed by someone else of your behaviour back in October, and at the time I had noticed it directed towards myself as well. Alas this continued, and you made multiple plainly inappropriate comments and remarks at myself and others in the discord despite the backlash you received each time.

Whether the last ban was valid or not isn't relevant to me - it should've been a very stark warning. A warning you didn't seem to head. And combined with what else has developed on this thread, I don't think it's a good idea for you to get unbanned at this time.

Object.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.