LightUK - Reinstatement

1. Your Minecraft name:
      LightUk

2. If you have discord, please post your username#discriminator here. (Not required).
      LightUK#6525

3. Are you using the same forum, Minecraft and discord accounts that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you’re not an imposter.
      I am using a new forum account because TF has a new forum (old one was totalfreedom.boards.net).
      My Minecraft account is the same and so is the Discord account though.

4. What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)
      Super Admin application approved on 10/01/2017 - OPaS'd by Markbyron
      Promoted to Telnet Admin on 05/06/2018 - Approved by InFAmas97
      Resigned / Suspended on 17/11/2018

5. Why were you removed from your staff position?
      c. I quit or resigned (Yes or No) If Yes, please post a link to your resignation thread (if available).
      d. I was removed or suspended for misconduct (Yes or No) If yes, explain why and detail your plan to ensure it won’t happen again.
      Well, both technically apply and ill explain the situation below:

I remember making a public post calling out a number of admins, including senior admins for seriously breaching the conduct policy. The post sparked a lot of drama and controversy on the forums and which lead to me receiving a formal warning from "Pramire". The fact that I received a formal warning, while a number of admins with little to no regard to conduct policy got away scot free agitated me so much that I resigned. They suspended me shortly after. To be honest, I think my decision to resign was quite rash and I regret it because it did not achieve anything, only made the situation worse.

Me alongside a bunch of admins who were sympathetic to my cause begun collecting TF logs and skimming through them in search of clear evidence of admin abuse and conduct policy breaches. This however backfired because one of the admins ratted us all out and they all got suspended as well. Luckily, by then we gathered enough logs to publish them and we did. However, the post was quickly "brushed under the rug" by one of the admins involved in the entire scandal.

Fortunately @"videogamesm12"#4 (although little too late) released the report to the public:
      https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/66507/t…nt-admin-report
      and StevenNL2000 consequentially found and moved the report out of the recycle bin:
      https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/64562/c…in-abuse-report
      I believe this finally resulted in indefinite suspension of the admins who were guilty of blatantly breaching the conduct policy and causing great injustice to numerous admins who opposed them.

6. What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?
      b. Assisted new or existing players (explain how):
      Answered questions, proactively engaged with the community.
      Helped @"excellentgamer1"#210 with his TF Lore
      e. Have assisted in improving policy or general moderation of the TF server or forum?
      Found an error in the reinstatement template post and reported it to @"videogamesm12"#4 who fixed it.

7. If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?
      Everyday - minimum 2 to 3 hours a day (although that may change)

8. Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you’re up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?
      Yes, I have.

9. Do you have a family member that’s been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied.
      No, I do not.

• You seem very eager to get admin back. Your first line of your introduction blatantly expressed your sole intention of wanting to get back your position. You made this post not 30 minutes after Video commented that you were now eligible to reinstate.

What’s the hurry?

•   RedEastWood
    That is a fair question and I will answer it honestly:
    I genuinely do not see a reason why I shouldn't or wouldn't want to reinstate if that option is available to me, especially considering the fact that being an admin and contributing to TF in that role is something that I found to be the most enjoyable during my time on here back in 2017/18 and I wish to come back and maybe contribute some more.

During my two weeks here, I have learned that a lot of the things that I loved about TotalFreedom are still here, especially the community; a lot of people I recognise are still active on here. When posting my return post, I wasn't entirely sure whether I should reinstate or not but those two weeks gave me time to make-up my mind and here we are.

I specifically mentioned that I am considering reinstating in my return post because of the paragraph 1 of the indefinite suspension/permanent ban policy, so that I'd have the first part done in-case I wanted to reinstate in the future.

• vouch, only reason they got kicked off/resigned was for a reason of pure bullcrap, no reason for them to be restricted from coming back.

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."