Admin Application - Yurni

• Addressing NSFW stuff

ClayCoconut

That snow wasn't me, iirc it was Sav but ye

Noah   LightUK

The very NSFW maparts/pixelart turned out to be placed pretty close to an old spawn so they've been moved very far away in the overworld I'm also probably not gonna be making any more.

PS: I'll also be dialing NSFW chat down to set a better example of our staff team for new players.

•   Charge I'm not gonna deny this because its true however, I haven't crashed the server in quite awhile and any time I did I reported any information I could to usually Video and/or Fleek on how it happened immediately after it happened. Currently I haven't been doing much in the world of exploits but if I am ever testing something that might hurt the server I do try and have admin permission and supervision. Usually this is done by Alco_Rs11

•   RedEastWood I've been creating items for a long time anyone who has can vouch that things happen.

The most frequent accidental crash would be caused by lag armor or something similar like any piece of armor with an extremely high amount of thorns, simply being shot at with an arrow while wearing this while in survival will crash the server. I'm ok with publicizing this because lag armor has been patched, I've no clue if it was on purpose but its not possible to take it out anymore to my knowledge. The other thing is item brush, which the server was frequently crashed on accident by many players with and has since been removed in a temporary fashion while awaiting a more permanent and effective fix.

•   Charge IIRC this was because I was getting kicked for high NBT which is something that happens often with me since most of my pvp items and otherwise would be massive in size, if @"videogamesm12"#4 has logs from this that would be very good.

Edit since charge added another image: the exploit used was mentioned in discord not to long ago, it was the chunk wiper but in a book, I was sure that it did not wipe chunks tho, and directly after the messages in the image, I cooperated with video to see if it did. (This exploit did not crash the server, caused no harm on other players, and due to its potential "chunk wiping" nature was tested in the middle of nowhere, but also did not wipe chunks)

•   Charge That wasn't a crash, that was Yurni getting kicked for trying to make an item that had too much shit in it.

[23:32:26] [Server thread/INFO]: Yurni lost connection: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Tried to read NBT tag that was too big; tried to allocate: 2097179bytes where max allowed: 2097152
    [23:32:27] [Server thread/INFO]: Yurni left the game.
    [23:32:41] [Server thread/INFO]: [CONSOLE] videogamesm12 » yurni stop using exploits for fucks sake

image.png

Yurni I’ve been creating items for a long time anyone who has can vouch that things happen.

I can vouch for that, and if further proof is needed, I can point to the Yurni-owned discord group dedicated to creating items.

I can also vouch for Yurni's application, as for any concerns you may have, Yurni has responsively used their knowledge of glitches, NBT, and items to report any discovered exploit to the relevant people (CC: Video).

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• Objection, I do not believe that Yurni is suitable for administrator:

From the screenshot taken below, it blatantly shows Yurni creating a crash chunk.
    BigPlumpBlaccMan

• This was not used in a malicious way.
    Yet? A crash chunk was still created, violating Section 1 of the Conduct Policy.
    • Yurni had an admin's permission to do this, so it cannot be held against them.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I can see with the chat logs, there's no permission given to use that. Video also literally told Yurni himself, "Yurni" "Can you not use that", so I doubt permission was given by anyone with authority.

Yurni has kicked players out of the game by overloading them with NBT:

I'mHomosexual
    TheGayBlackManStrips

Yurni also constantly mentions NSFW topics in in-game chat, violating rule 3g. Ex: I'm Homosexual
    There are many more cases of Yurni acting like this, but I can't be bothered to search for all of them currently.

Here's an instance of Yurni abusing a lectern to steal all of my coins:

I'mGayAndBlack

They then ensued to give me my coins back, but the point is they abused an exploit to steal something without my consent.
    • The coins were given back, so why is this relevant?
    This demonstrates Yurni's inability to distinguish what's against the rules, and what's following the rules.

I'd also like to mention that another operator was warned in the past for duplicating his coins. Someone has also been warned for trapping others in their plot and charging 50 coins for them to leave their plot.