Indefinite Ban Request - fssp

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I am writing this because the general consensus from my poll which was created at the start of the week is that he should be indefinitely banned. As always, it is up to Ryan or Steven to make the final judgment on this matter.

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

Code
    fssp:  
      uuid: '71a44a2b-b6fb-471b-80ab-4cd36f558c24'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Repeated Trolling/Rule Breaking'  

2. What did they do? It's been known for quite some time that fssp has been trouble on the server. He's constantly been skirting the rules making it awkward to interact with him and has managed to stir trouble every time he is on the server and often encourages or curates arguments between players. Given he is currently indefinitely banned on the forums and discord, it is appropriate he is banned from the server. The results of my poll indicate the majority of the admin team also feels he should be banned.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?
    New Policy:

1 . Respect & remain mindful of other members of the community.
    3 . Join the community to engage and have fun, not to advertise, promote hate or otherwise try to harm the overall community
    6 . Don’t make it awkward for staff or other players to interact with you.

Old Policy:

1b. Repeated rule-breaking (recurring category 2 & 3 offenses or punishment bypassing)

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here. Witness: @"videogamesm12"#4
    The images and chat logs below are just some examples from me. If anyone has additional evidence, feel free to share and I will add it.

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers. No.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Vouch, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Due to the unusual circumstances and the recent tensions around the administration's choices, I suggest we:

• let this open for enough time so that as many admins as possible can vote or give their opinion;
    • add something like "with unanimous/majority support from the admin office" to the ban reason.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Strong vouch. Also would like there to be a very long minimum ban time so this isn't just appealed and drama fest 2 starts the day after the ban is confirmed.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Vouch. He's become increasingly problematic in recent months on the server. While I've never had many major confrontations with him personally he's definitely crossed the threshold by now even if you only take the things he's said in game over the past year or so.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Bump, there's still room for feedback.

I've also noted some older players shared similar experiences with him on Discord, mainly his intolerant views or, as someone views it, his constant pretending to be that intolerant.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager