Requiem Bot (SexiestBot)

• Hi since Noah made a thread on ixBot I thought it was a good idea to do so too for my bot:

Here's a quick outline of the bot's features:

• Able to connect to multiple servers with only one process
    • Specific functionality tailored towards Freedom clones (tf!l), Kaboom clones (modifying a few gamerules) & Vanilla servers.
    • Compressed chat logs of all the servers the bot connects to, uploaded to our Discord every-time it gets disconnected (or restarts)

Features on TotalFreedom:

• tf!l - Lists all online players
    • tf!owo - Owoifies text you specify

Libraries I've made public:

You can use private messages to execute commands, the game chat and the TotalFreedom Discord. Sending a private message to the bot will make it reply in private messages and using Discord will make it say it in global chat.

When using the bot don't use it to abuse the conduct policy or the admins will punish you.

If you have want to send me a suggestion/bug report, please feel free to reply to this thread or join my Discord. (you can ask questions about making bots & clients there)

The Discord also has unofficial changelogs for TotalFreedom & Kaboom, official changelogs from Adventure (Chat Component library for Java) and ixBot.