• @'phrman' There is also a testimony of someone that was in the voice call with Nick, saying that they went on websites other than YouTube, where “you can find dodgy shit”.

This individual does not wish to be named, but it is important to note the testimony.

——

Furthermore, Nick’s evidence for himself against ALL of that, is his YouTube app watch history.

simplynick Speaking of a misunderstanding, that was a figure of speech as a way to say that even streaming trailers which is copyrighted can result in trouble which I don’t agree with.

Then what does this mean? To me, it's clearly implying you were sharing a trailer casually with a couple of friends, not sharing copyrighted, 18+ material to minors.

awesome_face_i_am_cool

simplynick As far as I’m here, I wanna try to keep the discord team away from acting as Law Enforcement and actually have a server that isn’t in deep discussion about certain laws since none of us majored in such.

Frankly, I really don't care if we're not the police and/or experts about the law. It's pathetic to hold people to the standard of the law in some situations, but not others.

Discord, generally a platform for gamers to organize and chat while they play online together, provided a statement through a spokesperson indicating that "streaming copyrighted content on Discord, without the proper rights, is expressly forbidden" and that they "comply with the DMCA [Digital Millennium Copyright Act] and respond promptly to any notices issued to us. (Source https://www.gamespot.com/articles/is-st…d/1100-6476735/)

Therefore, there's an indication from the proper authority (Discord itself) what you did breaks the TOS of discord and the law.

@'phrman' This shows Nick in the VC streaming the show Breaking Bad. 4 other users were in the call at the time. Now I have Discord audit logs for when Nick created a separate voice channel to stream further:

While I was streaming clips of it from a public source such as youtube, Lyicx told me that people will take it the wrong way and we shouldn't do it publicly. I agreed and for my safety as well as any misunderstanding, I moved to different channels.

@'phrman' So anyway, the voice channel was then used by several users who were moved in there to watch a stream. A user, who has wished to remain anonymous who I will label X, was asked if he wished to watch the stream. He declined, and was moved back into general voice chat.

I'm aware of whom the person may be and I asked if they wish to watch some clips with us, said no and I personally moved them back, I will keep the person's name anonymous,

I personally have a Netflix account which I can watch the series fully without using youtube or different illegal streaming platforms but I wasn't too keen to get involved in that instead watched clips on youtube as I still don't have any interest in the show but watched public clips of it for the sake of the experience.

The videos on the screenshot taken were on the early morning of it as it was around 3:32 AM but are still far in the list which I needed to scroll down on my phone.

simplynick Lyicx told me that people will take it the wrong way and we shouldn’t do it publicly.

And you trust Lyicx?

simplynick instead watched clips on youtube as I still don’t have any interest in the show but watched public clips of it for the sake of the experience.

There is a witness testimony saying you went on a “dodgy” website, where you can “find dodgy shit”.

simplynick While I was streaming clips of it from a public source such as youtube, Lyicx told me that people will take it the wrong way and we shouldn’t do it publicly. I agreed and for my safety as well as any misunderstanding, I moved to different channels

this has no bearing on the situation. all we have to confirm this is your word - all you've done is say "no I'm innocent I used youtube" but you've provided no reason for us to believe so

simplynick I’m aware of whom the person may be and I asked if they wish to watch some clips with us, said no and I personally moved them back, I will keep the person’s name anonymous,

also has bearing on the situation - this person is just supporting evidence but again all you've done is say "no I've not done anything wrong" without actually providing any proof

simplynick I personally have a Netflix account which I can watch the series fully without using youtube or different illegal streaming platforms but I wasn’t too keen to get involved in that instead watched clips on youtube as I still don’t have any interest in the show but watched public clips of it for the sake of the experience.

i'd argue you didn't use netflix because it doesn't allow screenrecording or screensharing or even just screenshots on the computer app or browser..

simplynick The videos on the screenshot taken were on the early morning of it as it was around 3:32 AM but are still far in the list which I needed to scroll down on my phone.

yeah but the problem is they don't do anything other than say "I'm innocent look I watched youtube" without giving any indication of time, date or anything in between. all it does is show you watched the video at all in your life..

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

simplynick fndndjdnsnsn How you understand and take my statements is none of my concern, as the video were NOT age-restricted and was safe to watch, yeah I’m not stupid because I check before showing it off.

What kind of argument is this? Just because it isn't age restricted on Youtube (doubt you even used Youtube but I digress), does not mean it shouldn't be. You can find all sorts of NSFW things on Youtube not age restricted because the people who post them intentionally manipulate Youtube's automatic safety features. A show that is rated 18+ is still rated 18+ if its pirated to a third party site.

Also, its no coincidence the scene shown is at the end of episode 1 of the show, and the time elapsed according to the screenshot is about 50 minutes. The fact that you claim you only showed a trailer or bits of the show is honestly comical. Especially because this scene is not in any trailer I can find.

How is this even an argument?

simplynick How you understand and take my statements is none of my concern

It should be a concern for you once a group of people interpret it a certain way, not only one person.

simplynick as the video were NOT age-restricted and was safe to watch, yeah I’m not stupid because I check before showing it off.

I severely doubt the episodes you watched were on YouTube, as Luke has shown evidence of the episodes you watched were not on YouTube. The claim of it not being age restricted is a horrible point to make. There's straight up NSFW that flies under the radar because of YouTube's filter system not being the greatest.
    poop
    Your argument shoots itself in the foot.

(This breaks rule 1a (Any content (of any sort) which brings the reputation of ATLAS Media Group Ltd or its projects (Which include TotalFreedom) into disrepute.) and rule 2b (The Sending, Linking, or otherwise sharing links to NSFW content, this is including but is not limited to pictures, video's and websites.) of TotalFreedom's discord rules.)

•   taah Think the main issue isn't a massive attention for detail for the discords TOS - it's rather the fact that nick, who allegedly showed the copyrighted content has been historically strict on people showing copyrighted content, making it very clear it's a permanent ban without appeal (unless the ban was false)

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.