Announcing - TotalFreedom New Years 2021 Celebrations

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • As I'm sure is the case for a lot of people around the world this year, the New Years eve celebrations for 2021 will almost certainly be a little bit different, here in the UK there are no big fireworks shows going on in London and we can't meet up with family and friends from other households (At least where I am anyway!) and as such this year is going to feel for a lot of very different to years gone by.

Given the current circumstances I'm pleased to announce that within the server we will be holding our own celebrations this year, and they will range over a number of timezones which seem to be common with our players, and we will be looking to run a number of events on the Freedom and SMP Servers throughout the hours before and after the main New Years event.

I'm also pleased to announce that we will in a number of timezones be running a small celebration in our hub server which all players will be welcome to join us for. This will happen in the following timezones.

• Sydney, Australia
    • Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    • London, United Kingdom,
    • New York, United States of America
    • Los Angeles, United States of America

We appreciate there are a lot of players in other time zones, and while unfortunately it's not practical for us to run this in every possible timezone this year, we would really love for you to join us in a timezone that is closet to your own!

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas, and I can't wait to announce some of the events we'll be undertaking throughout our new years celebrations!

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK