The return of LightUK?!

• Hello everybody!
    It is my intention to hopefully be reinstated as admin eventually and so here's step 1:

Some of you may remember, many probably will not. I used to be Markbyron's OPaS (Owner Picks a Super) during his reign many years ago and a Telnet Admin while Windows_ held the torch of freedom.

Unfortunately, I was suspended and later permanently banned during a rather turbulent era of Seth. To be honest, the suspension was my fault because despite my good intentions I was quite an impulsive individual. The suspension was over a public rant that involved me complaining about the behaviour of certain individuals that I shall not name. While the purpose of the post was good, the manner in which it was made was quite aggressive as I struggled to control my frustration over the entire situation.

Later I received a permanent ban, together with a number of other active administrators who were sympathetic with my cause. This is because they assisted me in exposing certain abusive admins in high places by collecting server logs. However, one of the admins betrayed us which lead to us being permanently banned and publicly falsely accused of being rogues with ill intent towards the server and its community that I loved.

When I completed a full report on the corruption of the admin team and created a new account to anonymously post it on TF's original forum in the admin-report section, certain high ranking admins (who were also in that report) quickly deleted it and brushed it beneath a carpet. Thankfully Videogamesm12 eventually recovered the reports and made it a public knowledge: https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/66507/t…nt-admin-report

My original post reinstated by Steven: https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/64562/c…in-abuse-report

To be honest, I wasn't a complete angel during the whole ordeal, during this time there were notable instances in which my frustration with some individuals sparked drama which could have been easily avoided.

Well, I am back now and it is my hope to reinstate as a staff member on here once again and re-join this wonderful community that I was incredibly proud to be part of. I have learnt from the past and believe that I won't be making the same and/or similar mistakes again.

Now the primary question is, would you have me back and welcome me with open arms?

• I personally think you should be allowed back. Given your intention was always to resolve corruption in the ranks (which is something I consider highly honorable) but was just executed badly, I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed back.

Vouch.

image.png

• I Vouch. Working to resolve corruption in an era where TF was riddled with it is very admirable although done in poor taste. Enough time has passed. I'm sure you've learned your lessons and I see no reason for you to not be welcomed back.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• It's not a proepr ban appeal why yall dumbies voting.

In all seriousness yeah at the time robin was a cunt of a co-owner and corrupted everything and seth just let it happen.

While your actions may have not been the best, you still tried to do something good.

Welcome back my dude.

@' 5 ' i am disappointed that you chose to lead with this.

This is precisely why I said “eventually”. I am well aware that during my absence many things have changed and that it is important for me to familiarise myself with the new community.

What brings me back is more than just my old position as an admin. It is primarily the community, the old friends that happen to still be active on here and the many wonderful memories that I have of this place that compelled me to come back.

I am truly looking forward to build more great memories of this place, expand the many friendships and hopefully positivity contribute to both the community and the server as a whole.

LightUK When I completed a full report on the corruption of the admin team and created a new account to anonymously post it on TF’s original forum in the admin-report section, certain high ranking admins (who were also in that report) quickly deleted it and brushed it beneath a carpet. Thankfully Videogamesm12 eventually recovered the reports and made it a public knowledge: https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/66507/t…nt-admin-report

Yo I remember this, can't say I know all too much about you, but I've definitely heard some stories, welcome back

• I remember your name, but I don't really know you. Anyway, Welcome back!
    As noted, if you want to reinstate, you might wanna stay for some time and get to know the new people in the community (currently the community is mostly a blend of old and new, but I'd argue that there's a bit more "new" players).