The Return of minismp 1.18.2 edition

• If you have seen the title

THE MINISMP IS BACK FOR ONE DAY ONLY AND IT'S 1.18.2 EDITION

Here Is a quick explanation of what the minismp Is.

It's a world with a borders all around a small space and people are In that small space and that's really it.

Here are some snip bits of the world

And thanks to the help of @"Tizz"#240

This would not be possible without him

There are rules so let me go over them

1. No hacking
    2. No spamming chat

Also If you need to look at rules In game do /rules

griefing Is allowed I would protect your build In the event

Come join the event on Friday the 15th of April

Est 7:00 AM/GMT 3:00 AM/Uk time 2:00 AM

I hope to see you there.

Ps I also hid diamonds In a cave

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588

• While I do understsnd that the state of the event host team isn't standard, I do wonder why announce the event a day before it happens.
    Idea itself sounds nice and i'm pretty sure that some wanted it's return so good job on that.

•   MagAgentV3 That's my point tho, usually events were announced some time before they occurred (afaik).
    I just think that announcing it only one day before is a bit of a short notice, but overall it's not really a big problem.

• I decided to take a look at this event, as it's probably the first event in 3-4 months that wasn't hosted by Lyicx or me.

I think it's first important to clarify what the MiniSMP is. MiniSMP was a gamemode formed by Lyicx. It features a land with a people, and the people have a leader who gives them resources. In the past, we've seen variations of this gamemode, including Chaos. Like other events, this needs a good amount of players to be successful. However, it also requires the host/leader to always remain in-game.

My first impressions of the event were not good. I enter the server, to discover that I was the only player online. For an event that requires the leader of the land to remain on at all times, this was disappointing as it indicates the first step of failure. I discover there had been little activity on the server throughout the day, too, with there only being a small tower of wooden planks just at spawn. Players in the discord chat told me that this event only had 3-4 players on in total. It's clear this event didn't have the success that MagAgentV3 wanted.

I would like to end my critique of this event in a more positive way, and that is by providing my advice. I think the Event Host Team needs to be retrained and reviewed, with their current manager looking into each person's skillset and resources. For example, ayunami2000 can host good Discord events as he has a few Jackbox games.

As for MagAgentV3, I have a bit of advice:

• Plan your events out over a longer period of time.
    • For an event like MiniSMP, where you're going to need to be there, make sure you are available for it.
    • Give a longer notice for your events.
    • Try and build up hype for each event.
    • Look into plugins that would benefit your event.

I hope this advice helps both you (MagAgentV3) and the team as a whole. Good luck with future events!