Owner vote off Proposal

• jwmphall speaking:

P2 and P3 - Ryan has excused several controversial additions by stating that he made it clear before he became owner what his intent was regarding AMG and the like. While this is true, the average player couldn’t have had any idea what that entailed at the time he was voted in (It was more important at the time to have stable ownership than worry about future repercussions) When the changes eventually went through, it was apparent that the community was opposed. This is when Ryan should have reevaluated his vision for the server to be more in line with the community wants.

P4 - Yeah I was the one who made a big fuss about that so obviously my opinion is clear on the matter. Ryan has stated that Flobbier’s ban has been changed to a category 0c, meaning he apparently compromised the integrity of TotalFreedom or Atlas Media Group; neither of which are remotely applicable so I really don’t know. I was told by Ryan (paraphrasing): if I didn’t stop arguing Flobbier’s ban then Ryan would make it unappealable entirely. (meaning he would change it from 0a to 0b or 0c). Obviously, I didn’t stop, so Ryan changed the ban, completely bending the rules out of spite.

P5 I agree. Though, in my opinion, Ryan is right about an owner not having to be friends with everybody, but I think it's evident that Ryan doesn’t even make an effort to do so.

I vouch for the creation of a vote off, keep in mind this is a proposal, as only an executive can create the vote off itself. And yes I had this already typed out and ready

Also, this is not the place for drama and powerposting. So just, don't

jwmphall Ryan has stated that Flobbier’s ban has been changed to a category 0c, meaning he apparently compromised the integrity of TotalFreedom or Atlas Media Group; neither of which are remotely applicable so I really don’t know. I was told by Ryan (paraphrasing): if I didn’t stop arguing Flobbier’s ban then Ryan would make it unappealable entirely. (meaning he would change it from 0a to 0b or 0c). Obviously, I didn’t stop, so Ryan changed the ban, completely bending the rules out of spite.

This however is incorrect. As an admin you can view the unappealable ban list. Flobbier is not on it and never has been.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

•   jwmphall I think you'll find I threatened it to make a point but at no point made the change. If you're going to slander me, at least do it with factual statements instead of insinuation.

Wild1145

•   jwmphall and yet it hasn't happened. I had hoped pointing out what he did was in my eyes (and backed up with a detailed explanation you chose to ignore) would highlight why strictly speaking it was a cat 0 offence. Highlighting I should have already had it set as such but you seemed to miss the point and go on the witch hunt that has lead to this.

Wild1145

• The Ownership policy doesn't exist anymore, there is no possible way to "vote-off" the Owner, and even if you do. Unlike those before him, he doesn't dip on the server or come up with a stupid excuse to delete the server.

Mind you, this is a position not easily covered by anyone. Not worth the risk.

• As the Executive Admin Officer, I voted no.

While I do not agree with how Ryan runs the place, voting him off would result in an extremely dangerous situation for the server and community as Ryan controls most of TotalFreedom as a whole, with the exception being the Freedom server itself. This would result in extreme amounts of damage that would never be something TF would be able to recover from. We would lose the domain, the forums, the Discord, and more.

Do you people not remember what happened that resulted in Seth deleting the server before?

image.png

•   videogamesm12 That's the tricky bit. I believe if he were voted off he would be more courteous than in October, because of the vastly different circumstances. But nobody knows for sure. I wish I could make some people vote without fear of Ryan holding the server hostage, but that is the situation - to ignore it is naïve.

• i dont like the way things are run, but frankly this is getting annoying and old how people keep voting off the owners. its his server not a community server. frankly, he at least is open for suggestions and he's still here and active. yk, ivan asked me if i would support him being voted off, and at the time i said yes. but to be honest, i dont really care. its not like i worship totalfreedom to be the best server it can possibly be i just put my free time into developing here because i like coding. plus, steven is the owner of the main gamemode so again, doesnt affect me much whether ryan is owner or not. stop being cunts and voting off every single owner because they do something you dont like

uvb all other main assets to TF (forums, discord etc)

I and my company exclusively own the domain and associated domains as well as the forums, website and its content. Steven owns the server the freedom server now runs on with backups being pushed to my backup environment. I can't see that changing in any case. The agreement with Mark who transfered it to me was to shut down the server, given that's not happened that's quite frankly the only alternative I currently see.

Wild1145

• I may disagree with Ryan on many things but he's brought stability and some level of admin accountability. There's been no actual corruption in the executives (such as that time under the previous owner where shit was covered up by selected friends of his along with them being installed into power.) And if Ryan is removed, who's going to replace him? There are not really any candidates that I see who are active enough or qualified enough for the role anyways. He's also taken lots of abuse by this community and still manages to retain a level of calm and professionalism expected by the owner.

This is why I vote 'No.'

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• yk i hope all these people who keep complaining would understand that if the owner was seth or anyone else, myself included, y'all wouldve been gone by now bc i personally would be annoyed + the community by the constant bickering. i dont have a problem w ryan, i just dont like how the server is ran. ryan himself is a good person considering he puts up w all this bullshit and still manages to respond politely and professionally

jwmphall To the members of the TotalFreedom community: I would like to propose an owner vote off. Considering Ryan’s actions, I feel that a vote-off is necessary. Ryan has consistently proven that he does not have what it takes to fulfill the community’s wishes, only doing what he deems is right

As managers of different platforms, it was shown according to Seth's ownership that listening to community members all the time even in important server decisions has caused us to lose all of the server's assets, leaving the server to die off without a Server, forum or even a discord for communications between High Ranks.

This is one of the methods I stand by as the Overseer and Manager of the Discord, I don't take community opinion because it's a majority but I do what I see is the right thing to do in order to benefit the new and old players equally.

For those whom are unaware, Ryan has made it very clear how he plans to run TotalFreedom. If it was ignored, then it's too late. Atlas owns TotalFreedom, inside and out. You can't vote off the Owner with a thread from his sub-projects. As a member of the community, you have a right to an opinion to be shared and discussed, however, to use the vote off card because of a majority disagreement will not work as easy as it was with the previous owners.

Disagreement shouldn't = Vote Off

Community Disagreement shouldn't = Sanctions and Ignoring.

The server isn't the problem, the community members and the staff team are equally as bad. Ignorance plays a big role in this server which is why I had decided to further myself from the community and just be there when needed, I ignore the forums, in-game servers, and even the discord if my presents are not required to keep myself away from the stupid and brain dead arguments that have no mean or don't benefit anyone.

Find a fix for that instead.