Regarding Flobbier's Indefinite Ban

• For those of you who don't know, on the 21st of February, Flobbier was indefinitely banned for a Gofundme titled "Help Flobbier save TotalFreedom," with a caption written in an obviously joking tone. The Gofundme requests 1$ under Flobbier's name. Flobbier was banned by Ryan without any voting on the IBR he posted. The reason for the ban, in Ryan's words are as follows: "Violating UK Law (Fraud Act 2006) - Impersonating the server to try to get donations."

This reason initially seems valid because putting a random law is enough for most people to look the other way. Not everybody, though. On fraudulent GFM fundraisers, GFM states "Lying or being misleading about your identity as an organizer or your relationship to the ultimate recipient of the funds" to be expressly forbidden. Nowhere in the fundraiser Flobbier posted did they state that the money would be going to TotalFreedom in any way. In fact, Flobbier's statement "Im cool pay me plz" clearly indicates that there is no intent of misleading others that they are donating to TotalFreedom.

Furthermore, upon inspection of UK Fraud Act 2006 (Section 2 - Fraud by false representation) : the law in question clearly states

"A person is in breach of this section if he—

(a)dishonestly makes a false representation, and

(b)intends, by making the representation—

(i)to make a gain for himself or another, or

(ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

"

Again, Flobbier did not make any false representation of TotalFreedom in his fundraiser - distinctly stating that the funds would go to himself, NOT TOTALFREEDOM.

The fact that he - a minor; clearly making a joke at nobody's expense - was banned and disallowed appeal for 18 months for this is admonishable and honestly sad. Even more so when you consider the circumstances of the ban: without voting or transparency in the slightest. It's evident Flobbier's past actions weighed on Ryan and that Ryan is out to get him - so to speak. This level of pettiness is hitherto truly unmatched. For anybody besides the owner this would be roguish behavior, but Ryan hides behind his position of authority to literally punish children for no reason and without consequence. How is it that a grown man sees someone asking for a dollar as a joke and immediately jumps to "he must be trying to defraud me!" That kind of person should not be an authority figure anywhere, especially here.

I'd ask for a re-evaluation of Flobbier's ban, this time with proper information and voting; but I know we wont get that. That would require Ryan to admit he's wrong.

• They mislead individuals into believing they were donating to support total freedom. That simply was not the truth.

I at no point have hidden behind anything. I'm the owner of the network and can frankly ban whoever I want for whatever reason I want. The individual was very clearly told to fall in line and stop doing stupid shit like this and he chose to do it anyway.

The ban won't be reverted and will stand it's course as a network wide global ban.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

@'Ryan' I at no point have hidden behind anything

@'Ryan' can frankly ban whoever I want for whatever reason I want

Contradictory.

@'Ryan' They mislead individuals into believing they were donating to support total freedom.

They explicitly stated that the money would go to themselves. And nobody was "mislead" as the fundraiser never received any donations.