Set walking speed = >3 in Hub

• I'll see if I can let people set their own speeds in the hub, if not I'll look to as you suggest set the default to be higher. Will need to check with the MB Team if this will break things like the Parkour.

You can also use / to jump between servers so /hub-01 (or just /hub or /lobby) /freedom-01 and /smp-01 all work from anywhere on the TF Network now.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @wild1145#3616 I realize that, but I doubt that the average player will be aware of either /speed or /world, at least when they've only played for less than a day. The suggestion is more for the sake of convenience and to retain newer players by having it set as the default.

• @Miwojedk#3618 Yeah, I'm thinking if I can set a sensible default like you say to something like 3, and then also allow people to customize it if they want that might be the best way to do it. Just aware there is a Parkour in the hub so wanna make sure that won't break things / make it able to be easily cheated!

Wild1145

• @Miwojedk#3620 Yeah it's certainly possible, just something I'll tie up with the guys that made the Parkour to make sure they can factor that in, as there are some things that do get applied already so adding something like that won't be a big deal, but don't wanna make the change until they give the nod.

Wild1145

• @Noah#3660 "I realize that, but I doubt that the average player will be aware of either /speed or /world, at least when they've only played for less than a day. The suggestion is more for the sake of convenience and to retain newer players by having it set as the default."

• @Noah#3672 The freedom. and smp. domains are only temporary and will in the future be removed... They were implemented more for legacy advertising support than anything else (Well smp was and I added freedom because people were moaning)... We won't be advertising those IP's outside of the server and generally we won't advertise them internally either.

Wild1145

• I've raised HS-1 to increase the default speed, and HS-2 to add a compass / similar item to allow quick teleporting between the servers in a more obvious way than the portals.

Wild1145