skyblock suggestion

• hi guys i have a great idea to upgrade the skyblock server lets make it something for the community that means

the community can design everything from items to islands to functions and more this would make the server more fun

more ways for the server to grow

more custom items

npc's that sell stuff

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• Most things related to this server are decided by community vote - and I'd honestly say that when it comes to the addition of new features or whatever, it's accepted or declined based on community vote. That's how the system is already, this wouldn't be a change.

matscalle more ways for the server to grow

This is rather vague. Everyone wants the server to grow. Most suggestions are the community coming up with ways for the server to grow. Many features on the freedom server have came from suggestions and there's plenty more to be added.

Simply asking for just "more items" or "more ways to grow the server" isn't enough - you're effectively suggesting suggestions that way.

matscalle npc’s that sell stuff

Tbh with the current sell mechanic on skyblock this would be a downgrade, since pretty much everything sellable can be sold with a command. If these NPC's go along with that mechanic, they'd never get used, and if they replace it, I don't think it'll improve the experience considering what we currently have.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Hooke_ July 31, 2022 at 11:48 AM

Closed the thread.