Admin Application -SoldierMainTF2

• Have you first read the pre-application checklist and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST).

SoldiermainTF2 EST 3:00 Pm to 10:00 Pm

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum?

Jan 7

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here.

Flashtrocity#7783

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

Yes I like to draw a lot In notebooks

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

Multiple times a week

Names of admins that have recommended you?

@"kanst"#117 @"Dr_fools"#373

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom?

No

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

Well I was a mod for Ivan's earth smp sever. I get along with most admins on tf. and I have seen and reported many griefs on tf when a admin Is online.

What continent do you live on?

North America

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc?

Yes

Have you read and understood the note(s) below?

Yes

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588

• I’m going neutral for now; I think that you have good intentions and you’re active, but I’m not sure if you can take the next leap as admin due to increased responsibilities...

FYI: I didn’t own the server :P

Edit: I object. The applicant recently necrobumped a thread over a year old, this does not show me good judgement and willingness to follow and respect the rules, let alone enforce them.

• ~~Neutral for now.
    Currently I haven't heard much from you, only can say that you aren't someone who's gonna abuse, but that's not enough.~~
    Honestly, quite disappointed about the necro bump. As an admin candidate, you should know the rules and not abuse them. Changing my vote to object.

• Object on the grounds their forum behaviour has violated our community guidelines and is currently forum banned…

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK