Supergoalie8 Administrator Application

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

• Yes.
    2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

• My name is Supergoalie8 (Sry for choosing another name in Forum, but I cant Choose Supergoalie8 another one choose it). My Timezone is GMT+1 Germany.
    3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

• I Joined The Old Forum, and I forgot the password from my Old acc so My old acc has 2 - 4 Month I think.
    4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

• Supergoalie8#9764
    5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired. Student.

6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

• Not much but I am one of the best Persons for communication and Partnership and I am also a good Head of Staff, So I want to learn Java but I could not learn it, cuz I didnt has the time in the past. But now I could learn but idk How to start
    7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

• I could be Online everyday for 5 hours, and on holidays and Weekend I could be online the whole day, so if you need me I am ALWAYS there for TF.
    8. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)

• I am playing Scince December 2019 here I think, no much Admins know me, but I talked a few times to erin.
    9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No). No.

10. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

• In reallife I talk to much people in my free time, like Class mates, Teachers, and few more. I am good in Communication, Head of Staff or Head of Organization. So I could Search Partners for You and I always have an open ear for other staffs and Users. I actually know a few creators, i could ask them to help here as a creator or something.
    11. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania). Europe.

12. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. Yes, if I am being mad about few school grades or what ever, I mean its a school grade, and not 5 Years in prison. So yes I am always friendly.

13. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no). Yes.

14. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites? I use Different passwords / passcodes for every account I also use 2FA.

End: I hope you enjoyed my application, and I hope you think I am good enough for the Administration-Team and I also hope you can give me a chance as Administrator.

Best Regards: Supergoalie8 | RealSupergoalie8

• object the plan page shows the information why i am objecting

1 activity 1.16 (Irregular)

2 total play time is 8h 38m 4s and 1h 36m 41s of that is being afk

3 you only have 24 sessions

RealSupergoalie8 Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)

I am playing Scince December 2019 here I think, no much Admins know me, but I talked a few times to erin.

you havent awnserd the question and you have played here since Dec 15 2021, 08:50

edit: http://play.totalfreedom.me:8080/player/a544b36…0d-889edcf31571

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• I Object. Your playtime is incredibly low. Mat describes it perfectly.

Update: The user made a post on 4/2 that kind of gives the impression they're quite power-hungry and will write as many applications as needed in attempt to get admin.

I want to be Admin if I habe to write 100 thousand applications or one I do not care.

So, my Object is now for both inactivity and powerhungriness.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• I'm afraid you technically don't qualify as your current forum account's only 6h old.
    From the pre-application ckecklist:

Your forum account must be a minimum of 1 Calendar Month old prior to you making your application.

If you become active enough I'm sure you'll have a chance next time.

For now, have a like for the well formatted post.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Im going to object on this application. The applicant has a low amount of playtime & sessions. If you've been playing for a while and get more involved with the server then i think you could have a shot

RealSupergoalie8 What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

I Joined The Old Forum, and I forgot the password from my Old acc so My old acc has 2 - 4 Month I think.

What's the username of your old forum account? As it currently stands, your forum account is not old enough.
    https://downloadmoredownloads.download/i/9f4d1.png

There's also an issue with your total online time, which has already been brought up.

I'm objecting for both of these reasons currently.

1gaah.png

•   RealSupergoalie8 alco commented on your low playtime, to which you responded by basically attributing it to your school life.

my question is, does that mean that when you become admin you wouldn't be able to maintain a reasonable playtime due to school as you seem to indicate in your previous answer?