Brilliant admin temp bans me for no reason

• I really thought xPkz was a great admin,the guy knew what he was doing (I thought). About 4 hours ago I was playing and the server was lagging, badly.So I say out of annoyance"What's wrong with this server"?No reply,I went on to continue my build,which took me time and eventually I got bored and logged off.Now after those 3 or 4 hours have passed I'm trying to join and I see"Banned by xPkz_"Reason: Attempting to harm the server.So with that logic,I built something which took me hours only to just harm the server thinking the staff wouldn't notice so I get banned.Plus, there is ZERO evidence I did anything at all to harm the server.Keep in mind the same guy helped me get out of a continuous crash I had with my game so I THOUGHT he knew what he was doing.Lastly,a warning or a "what the fuck are you doing" won't hurt,my intention was not to hurt the server.

I don't know what other to say,do as you please with the ban as well.

ThanatosXYZ banned.Plus, there is ZERO evidence I did anything at all to harm the server.

Correct!

You didn't harm the server whatsoever. However, you tried to, by using the "Copy me" crash chests commonly seen on the Wurst client. (These don't work at all anywhere)

Here's the evidence that the administrator in question used for the ban.

I'm no mathematician but that's a little more than no proof.

ThanatosXYZ I THOUGHT he knew what he was doing.

He did know what he was doing, and did an excellent job.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

ThanatosXYZ I did this a few days ago as well and no one had any problem,so a warning as I said won’t hurt

That's probably because staff members don't watch every players actions 24/7. It was noticed not due to the server or any players crashing as a result of it but rather it was just found by the admin as they went about the place.

ThanatosXYZ My intention was not to hurt the server and I didn’t as you said.

You were using chests labelled and described as crash chests... it's not hard to gauge ones intent from actions like that. Just because it didn't work doesn't mean the intent wasnt still there.

The community guidelines which you applied to help enforce clearly state how you should be respectful of this server and the members of it, and trying to use crash items does not abide by that.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I actually see what op means. He intended to use the chests, not realising testing exploits were banned. I understand where he’s coming from, and I don’t personally see any reason to keep him banned tbh like i get he crashed us but at the same time it wouldn’t kill to give the benefit of the doubt and if it happens again we can file an ibr

We’re seeing harming the server from the context of admins. He sees harming it as something separate to crashing.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

Alco_Rs11 the impression of malice is made clear

So not knowing how we work = malice? The fuck kind of mental gymnastics are at work here?

im sorry but this mentality is absolutely retarded, if he assumed it was allowed (after all i understand he thought totalfreedom meant true freedom) then why exactly would he ask

all that response shows to me is arrogance. look at it from a pov of a new player not an admin of 6 years

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• A completely unsympathetic and unrelenting staffing team fail to see any view other than their own.

I understand that what he was doing isn’t allowed, but I also understand that he wasn’t aware of the rules. He claims to have used this same feature on Wurst a few days ago, with no punishment - it’s obvious why he thought it wasn’t against the rules.

ThanatosXYZ I’d continue to argue and prove you wrong but it’s not that serious and I don’t care.

If you don’t care then I won’t support your case beyond this, but I am sympathetic with you because I have an insight into the culture of admins to treat OPs as the enemy, rather than living beings who have rational thought processes and make mistakes. I also think(?) Luke supports your case too. It would be a shame for you to give up now and remain banned.