IBR - Dilligous744

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

Code
    Dilligous744:  
        UUID: e5cd331f-adcd-4350-977b-672ff073d31e  
        ips:  
        reason: "attempting to harm the server"  

2. What did they do?

They proclaimed themselves to be a member of moles, shortly after which tps began dropping significantly.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

1[a]: Attempts at harming the server.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

Witnesses:  ClayCoconut

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

Unsure as they claimed to be a part of moles.

• Vouch but just worth noting that these guys seem to use an account once and never use it again, so I don't think it's worth it to go and indefinitely ban them all.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I Vouch.

erin use an account once and never use it again

Some of the accounts I filed IBR's for were used until I banned them after being confirmed to be moles which took like a day. If the account were to remain unbanned, they'd likely continue to use it.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Added, but I agree with Red's sentiment: It's not very likely in this case, but it won't be a positive experience if we ever end up banning an innocent person because of this, and the only way to prevent that is to have evidence that we can readily point to.