Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • As part of the work we're doing to bring the server more alligned and ultimately enable growth, we're going to be doing some maintenance tomorrow.

What you will find is the server will be unavailable for a very short while, and when it becomes available again the MOTD and slots will look very different, and when you join you'll be routed through to our new hub server that our wonderful Master Builder team have been working on.

I am expecting that for a short amount of time you'll only be able to connect through the portal into the SMP Server while the Freedom Server is updated to connect to the bungee, but going forward you'll end up connecting to the hub and then on to the Freedom server.

I'm expecting this to start at around 1PM UK time tomorrow and to be complete by around 2PM.

I appreciate it's short notice but we've been working very hard for weeks to make this possible and are excited to share with you all the hard work we've been getting sorted!

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Apologies this is running behind. It's taking longer than I had hoped due to some other issues and work stuff I have had to do. I'll update when we start.

Wild1145

• To update things are now setup and running.

We are having some teething issues unfortunately which may cause some disruption, but hopefully you can all enjoy the festive hub, and this allows us as we go forward to grow the server and our offerings :)

Wild1145